AUGUST 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

those insoles are they in a case or you put them in your shoes just how they are?

You put them in as they are. They are in a size that fits as an insole (right to the edges). Without the foam housing, they are thinner and fit better.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

those insoles are they in a case or you put them in your shoes just how they are?

You put them in as they are. They are in a size that fits as an insole (right to the edges). Without the foam housing, they are thinner and fit better.

Got these today
m3uc5.jpg

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Last day of Augus, summer is over. and school starts
smh.gif

My August Pick-Ups (waiting for some more stuff to come in this week)

Thanks to the people who helped me acquire some of these. you know who you are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Did you order your VII's off NDC or any other site?  Looks like the tops of the ankle collars are bent pretty badly.  I remember people pointing that out in the official thread

they look "pointy" because the shoes are still fully laced. but after you unlace it you'll be fine

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Last day of Augus, summer is over. and school starts
smh.gif

My August Pick-Ups (waiting for some more stuff to come in this week)

Thanks to the people who helped me acquire some of these. you know who you are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Did you order your VII's off NDC or any other site?  Looks like the tops of the ankle collars are bent pretty badly.  I remember people pointing that out in the official thread

they look "pointy" because the shoes are still fully laced. but after you unlace it you'll be fine

Back
Top Bottom