AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

foams
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

nice fits ya'll

Originally Posted by never wear them

Love those amps
seriously dude. I insist that those are better imho than mf. dooms. I wear my amps tooo much. I might need a new pair soon

Love those amps
seriously dude. I insist that those are better imho than mf. dooms. I wear my amps tooo much. I might need a new pair soon

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Love those amps

Thanks guys, I ventured into the SB line kinda late.

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Love those amps

Thanks guys, I ventured into the SB line kinda late.

366461136.jpg

lol sneakermane i no how you feel and i was not a fan of those barkley's but tht pic has me sold on a pair now and don't they have 3m to
happy.gif
, sk8 nice bacos,NWT nice fits the past couple days,verse i still need the lows and the mids, let the SB Revolution began lol again, nice fits nt

366461136.jpg

lol sneakermane i no how you feel and i was not a fan of those barkley's but tht pic has me sold on a pair now and don't they have 3m to
happy.gif
, sk8 nice bacos,NWT nice fits the past couple days,verse i still need the lows and the mids, let the SB Revolution began lol again, nice fits nt

Back
Top Bottom