2ltr2mq.jpg

1yltub.jpg

WOW 2 Royals in one page now 3
smile.gif

love these foams...did sea glow and looks icier than both of you guys foams
2ltr2mq.jpg

1yltub.jpg

Very Nice fits Stoopz

Dreads, nice fit with the De La's the other day. Inspired me to finally wear my SBs.

2zfl4ya.jpg

kce450.jpg

Very Nice fits Stoopz

Dreads, nice fit with the De La's the other day. Inspired me to finally wear my SBs.

2zfl4ya.jpg

kce450.jpg

to pharo and dtb - uhm, excuse my ignorance (i am not from the US) but you guys get those in some sort of goodwill type shop? those are some maaad steals

to pharo and dtb - uhm, excuse my ignorance (i am not from the US) but you guys get those in some sort of goodwill type shop? those are some maaad steals

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Originally Posted by never wear them

Love those amps
seriously dude. I insist that those are better imho than mf. dooms. I wear my amps tooo much. I might need a new pair soon

oh for sure. after not getting my size in the MFs, i appreciate the amps even more. its a better looking shoe obviously (imo)

what i wore earlier

4925094482_f6ff4c5397.jpg

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Originally Posted by never wear them

Love those amps
seriously dude. I insist that those are better imho than mf. dooms. I wear my amps tooo much. I might need a new pair soon

oh for sure. after not getting my size in the MFs, i appreciate the amps even more. its a better looking shoe obviously (imo)

what i wore earlier

4925094482_f6ff4c5397.jpg

Back
Top Bottom