AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj
Spelled it incorrectly on purpose,
We were fishing for haters

I think we caught a big one
/
hahaha good save....riiiiight....on purpose riiiight.
roll.gif
  haters? wow you show me "driving" your bugatti and ill start hating. i won't hold my breath.
laugh.gif

hahah can't spell the car "you have" and you acting like you did it on purpose LMFAO just take the loss homie

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

^ that fit looks a little tacky
Tacky???? Why is it every day somone comes in here and tells other people how to dress? Fresh dresses like he wants to and does his own thing, just like everyone else. Stop trying to be the fashion police and just do you my friend.

Tacky???? Why is it every day somone comes in here and tells other people how to dress? Fresh dresses like he wants to and does his own thing, just like everyone else. Stop trying to be the fashion police and just do you my friend.

Aris' This is for you Bro

Aris' This is for you Bro

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

you should post a fit, show him how it's done, son!
wink.gif
 I probably should have used a name instead of a arrow as  was not talking about the fellow with the green nates and g shock. I was refering to the red short fellow. If anyone was offended,  I apologize.  I posted a fit.

wink.gif
 I probably should have used a name instead of a arrow as  was not talking about the fellow with the green nates and g shock. I was refering to the red short fellow. If anyone was offended,  I apologize.  I posted a fit.

wink.gif

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom