AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^ that fit looks a little tacky

you should post a fit, show him how it's done, son!
wink.gif
 I probably should have used a name instead of a arrow as  was not talking about the fellow with the green nates and g shock. I was refering to the red short fellow. If anyone was offended,  I apologize.  I posted a fit.
Doesn't matter who you were referring to.. Let 'em live.

yeah, imma go out on a limb here and say that tchunk was joking about driving/owning a buggati/bugatti 
laugh.gif

dude could prolly liquidate half his caps and buy 2 veryones (sp 
wink.gif
) though 
pimp.gif

yeah, imma go out on a limb here and say that tchunk was joking about driving/owning a buggati/bugatti 
laugh.gif

dude could prolly liquidate half his caps and buy 2 veryones (sp 
wink.gif
) though 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just wanted to see someone spend more than 20 seconds arguing about it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wink.gif
 I probably should have used a name instead of a arrow as  was not talking about the fellow with the green nates and g shock. I was refering to the red short fellow. If anyone was offended,  I apologize.  I posted a fit.

Anyone posting flicks on here should understand that they're gonna receive comments. How they take those comments is on them. I agree with your original remark about dude rocking a tacky outfit and find comfort in knowing that he isn't related to me or even from my city. Keep in mind that Niketalk is made up of people [from] all over the world showing how they get down. Standards vary.

wink.gif

Anyone posting flicks on here should understand that they're gonna receive comments. How they take those comments is on them. I agree with your original remark about dude rocking a tacky outfit and find comfort in knowing that he isn't related to me or even from my city. Keep in mind that Niketalk is made up of people [from] all over the world showing how they get down. Standards vary.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  he was mad

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  he was mad

Back