AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Please ban him...

roll.gif

dude is pretty wild posting his naked #@# feet on here

2c816d1d0aae1350eefba8a7d46cdfe00201a307_r.jpg

Brooklyn Blazers to the A's/Royals game, too bad we lost though. Can't beat free parking and tickets. 
pimp.gif

2c816d1d0aae1350eefba8a7d46cdfe00201a307_r.jpg

Brooklyn Blazers to the A's/Royals game, too bad we lost though. Can't beat free parking and tickets. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

all you dudes who are 21+ and have a CRAZY sneaker collection BETTER have an at least GOOD dress/casual shoe game... Priorities b, gotta be fresh in ANY event word to Ty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

take heed to my knowledge... +%@%#** love dress/casual shoes/clothes
this man speaks the truth.  i'm 24 and reconsidering every shoe purchase i've made in the last 2 years.

jordans just dont seem to fit my style of dress anymore.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

all you dudes who are 21+ and have a CRAZY sneaker collection BETTER have an at least GOOD dress/casual shoe game... Priorities b, gotta be fresh in ANY event word to Ty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

take heed to my knowledge... +%@%#** love dress/casual shoes/clothes
this man speaks the truth.  i'm 24 and reconsidering every shoe purchase i've made in the last 2 years.

jordans just dont seem to fit my style of dress anymore.

i'm over 21 and could care less about dress shoes. I'm not comfortable in dress shoes or clothes for that matter, and i dont hang out anywhere that requires me to wear stuff like that.

i'm over 21 and could care less about dress shoes. I'm not comfortable in dress shoes or clothes for that matter, and i dont hang out anywhere that requires me to wear stuff like that.

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

alien.gif

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom