AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

i'm over 21 and could care less about dress shoes. I'm not comfortable in dress shoes or clothes for that matter, and i dont hang out anywhere that requires me to wear stuff like that.

TRANSLATION

I sit under your bama flag, with my bama mug, at my desktop, surfing NT with my new sneakers on.

You'll grow tired of that when you realize there's REAL girls outside.

i'm over 21 and could care less about dress shoes. I'm not comfortable in dress shoes or clothes for that matter, and i dont hang out anywhere that requires me to wear stuff like that.

TRANSLATION

I sit under your bama flag, with my bama mug, at my desktop, surfing NT with my new sneakers on.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

TRANSLATION

yeah maybe i should cop a purse and get a real girl and bring her back to my place thats a twin bed and shoes 

Originally Posted by donjuan513

TRANSLATION

yeah maybe i should cop a purse and get a real girl and bring her back to my place thats a twin bed and shoes 

Today to pay this parking ticket and get the rest ofmy furniture (Prolly Post in the Bachelor Pad thread this weekend be on the lookout)

Gotta Stop wearing these if mom or my girl ever see this pic I'm gonna be in Trouble:
Anyways Spike Lee signed Mars IV's

390458131.jpg

390458119.jpg

Eff you Cleveland Heights Police department (NOT GUILTY)

Today to pay this parking ticket and get the rest ofmy furniture (Prolly Post in the Bachelor Pad thread this weekend be on the lookout)

Gotta Stop wearing these if mom or my girl ever see this pic I'm gonna be in Trouble:
Anyways Spike Lee signed Mars IV's

390458131.jpg

390458119.jpg

Eff you Cleveland Heights Police department (NOT GUILTY)

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Fresh,
When you getting to miami? If you need anything while down here, holla at me.

yo robert whats good bro. from the 20- 24th. ill PM you during next week, ill see whats good

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Fresh,
When you getting to miami? If you need anything while down here, holla at me.

yo robert whats good bro. from the 20- 24th. ill PM you during next week, ill see whats good

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Today to sit at home 

info?

1 word: QUICKSTRIKES 
laugh.gif

And PanaRicanRetro Why u mad son? its just Niketalk thats really what I wore yesterday.... If I would've thrrew some Jordan Flops or something dudes prolly would've posted a ;hat or someting next to it. But whats the point...... Don't take the internet so serious fam.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Today to sit at home 

info?

1 word: QUICKSTRIKES 
laugh.gif

And PanaRicanRetro Why u mad son? its just Niketalk thats really what I wore yesterday.... If I would've thrrew some Jordan Flops or something dudes prolly would've posted a ;hat or someting next to it. But whats the point...... Don't take the internet so serious fam.

Then my b no bans needed around here I'm jus trying to make a couple ppl laugh its what I do. Still much respect tho those that actually do post kicks.

Then my b no bans needed around here I'm jus trying to make a couple ppl laugh its what I do. Still much respect tho those that actually do post kicks.

Back
Top Bottom