AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

i can't lie, i HATE dress shoes...always have and always will...but i still keep two pairs of shoes at work and two at home, whenever one pair starts getting "beat"...i buy a new pair to replace 'em. i wish my company would at least switch to a business casual environment already
smh.gif

Selecta - dope wovens
smokin.gif

Hammer - sick flights
Supa - those are wmns right?
frown.gif

today...
4818237299_4783987eb5_z.jpg

i can't lie, i HATE dress shoes...always have and always will...but i still keep two pairs of shoes at work and two at home, whenever one pair starts getting "beat"...i buy a new pair to replace 'em. i wish my company would at least switch to a business casual environment already
smh.gif

Selecta - dope wovens
smokin.gif

Hammer - sick flights
Supa - those are wmns right?
frown.gif

today...
4818237299_4783987eb5_z.jpg

LEEEEEEEEX....with the Denim tag, as always my friend, dope.

Chris......Rasta Wovens, nice cuzzo.

Cris.

LEEEEEEEEX....with the Denim tag, as always my friend, dope.

Chris......Rasta Wovens, nice cuzzo.

Cris.

come on yall... dress shoes don't entail ONLY what yall are thinking... the tie up, black shoe polish needing, boxed toe, no comfort joints lol. not everybody feels comfortable rockin hush puppies type shh like my man ty

get you come loafers, joints are comfortable as shhhh. they pretty much fit the definition of dress shoes when you go out, go to your job, etc. any place that you think you need "dress shoes" for. rock some loafers, kahki's/slacks and a polo when you go out and watch how the ladies look at you in the midst of $%$%+$ rockin tee's and sneakers

yall need to step your youngins (females) up or something. cause if you are 21+ and don't at least have 2 pairs (i'm being super modest out here) of dress/casual shoes then you are doin it waayyyyy wrong... unless you like dealin wit teenage minded women. :kanye shrug

come on yall... dress shoes don't entail ONLY what yall are thinking... the tie up, black shoe polish needing, boxed toe, no comfort joints lol. not everybody feels comfortable rockin hush puppies type shh like my man ty

get you come loafers, joints are comfortable as shhhh. they pretty much fit the definition of dress shoes when you go out, go to your job, etc. any place that you think you need "dress shoes" for. rock some loafers, kahki's/slacks and a polo when you go out and watch how the ladies look at you in the midst of $%$%+$ rockin tee's and sneakers

yall need to step your youngins (females) up or something. cause if you are 21+ and don't at least have 2 pairs (i'm being super modest out here) of dress/casual shoes then you are doin it waayyyyy wrong... unless you like dealin wit teenage minded women. :kanye shrug

And PanaRicanRetro Why u mad son? its just Niketalk thats really what I wore yesterday.... If I would've thrrew some Jordan Flops or something dudes prolly would've posted a ;hat or someting next to it. But whats the point...... Don't take the internet so serious fam.
I was joking.  Sometimes I try to be funny too.  It usually doesn't work.

Mayhemgatz: sick Air Maxes.  I hate it everytime you post that pic. 

for me today: Custom Barkleys word to Ray Mulla!!  Can't thank you enough for posting that pic and giving me the idea to try it myself.  I haven't worn these things in months cause I hated the way they felt and looked from the straps being so tight.  Now I love them! 
2r7qbth.jpg

j5l9q9.jpg

And PanaRicanRetro Why u mad son? its just Niketalk thats really what I wore yesterday.... If I would've thrrew some Jordan Flops or something dudes prolly would've posted a ;hat or someting next to it. But whats the point...... Don't take the internet so serious fam.
I was joking.  Sometimes I try to be funny too.  It usually doesn't work.

Mayhemgatz: sick Air Maxes.  I hate it everytime you post that pic. 

for me today: Custom Barkleys word to Ray Mulla!!  Can't thank you enough for posting that pic and giving me the idea to try it myself.  I haven't worn these things in months cause I hated the way they felt and looked from the straps being so tight.  Now I love them! 
2r7qbth.jpg

j5l9q9.jpg

pharO wrote:

out wit the moolah, I let her get a outfit
jus to cool her off she said _____ ain't about _____
I wonder if she meant it, I doubt it
the way it be in her mouth, she can't live witout it

pimp.gif
Favorite track off of MM..FOOD

pharO wrote:

out wit the moolah, I let her get a outfit
jus to cool her off she said _____ ain't about _____