AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

wb3qjb.jpg

PUSHA C wrote:
yall need to step your youngins (females) up or something. cause if you are 21+ and don't at least have 2 pairs (i'm being super modest out here) of dress/casual shoes then you are doin it waayyyyy wrong... unless you like dealin wit teenage minded women. :kanye shrug

PUSHA C wrote:agreed my man but clothes DEFINITELY help wit getting their attention and your a gotdamn liar if you think otherwise my man
laugh.gif
. plus who doesn't try to impress when they step out? thats why we wear exclusive kicks/tees/etc. right? of course my personality is what seals the deal but aesthetics are IMPORTANT when dealing with the opposite sex in the initial stages. i wear what i like and am not trying to say to others don't wear what you feel, I'm just asking people to consider expanding their proverbial arsenal ya dig? 

yeah please shut the @#@* up. thank you for being two totally different people from the person i was dealing with 
laugh.gif

found this picture of pusha C working on his back peddle

tStudio%20Training%20%20JULY%202007%20054.jpg

PUSHA C wrote:
yall need to step your youngins (females) up or something. cause if you are 21+ and don't at least have 2 pairs (i'm being super modest out here) of dress/casual shoes then you are doin it waayyyyy wrong... unless you like dealin wit teenage minded women. :kanye shrug

PUSHA C wrote:agreed my man but clothes DEFINITELY help wit getting their attention and your a gotdamn liar if you think otherwise my man
laugh.gif
. plus who doesn't try to impress when they step out? thats why we wear exclusive kicks/tees/etc. right? of course my personality is what seals the deal but aesthetics are IMPORTANT when dealing with the opposite sex in the initial stages. i wear what i like and am not trying to say to others don't wear what you feel, I'm just asking people to consider expanding their proverbial arsenal ya dig? 

yeah please shut the @#@* up. thank you for being two totally different people from the person i was dealing with 
laugh.gif

found this picture of pusha C working on his back peddle

tStudio%20Training%20%20JULY%202007%20054.jpg

is it really that serious what the next man wears to pick up girls/women?

If you guys are comfortable going after females wearing pajamas and bunny slippers who gives a %*#+....let the next man live and end this argument now!

is it really that serious what the next man wears to pick up girls/women?

If you guys are comfortable going after females wearing pajamas and bunny slippers who gives a %*#+....let the next man live and end this argument now!

^ John, loooooooooooooooong time no see homie, what's good? Congrats on your win.

^^James, I have yet to wear mine, let alone, lace them up.

^^^^ Chris, dope ACG Windbreaker, shoes look comfy.

Cris.

^ John, loooooooooooooooong time no see homie, what's good? Congrats on your win.

^^James, I have yet to wear mine, let alone, lace them up.

^^^^ Chris, dope ACG Windbreaker, shoes look comfy.

Cris.

bamma just don't get it.

i'm done with my rant though. shout out to never wear them
pimp.gif

bamma just don't get it.

i'm done with my rant though. shout out to never wear them
pimp.gif

dope fits/kicks NT!
wore these yesterday to go out with the Family
j9lv91.jpg

dope fits/kicks NT!
wore these yesterday to go out with the Family