AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

nice, all J's on this page. dope blk/cement 3's & 2010 Flint 13's...might need those, my OG's are finally starting to fall apart (toe piece separation)

today in the office & out tonight...jcrew/511/2001 true blue 3's:
15g8m04.jpg

4qlnyb.jpg

efmqtx.jpg

-Pete

nice, all J's on this page. dope blk/cement 3's & 2010 Flint 13's...might need those, my OG's are finally starting to fall apart (toe piece separation)

today in the office & out tonight...jcrew/511/2001 true blue 3's:
15g8m04.jpg

4qlnyb.jpg

efmqtx.jpg

-Pete

For myself... I decided to give my LunarGlides some PT today for Training Day 4 on a new course that I just started running. I logged 16M @ an easy 8:40 pace, and I only covered about ~60% of the course! Good thing it's mostly flat hahaha.

2w22b9w.jpg

For myself... I decided to give my LunarGlides some PT today for Training Day 4 on a new course that I just started running. I logged 16M @ an easy 8:40 pace, and I only covered about ~60% of the course! Good thing it's mostly flat hahaha.

2w22b9w.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Illustrayt, what are you training for, if you don't mind me asking?

Also, how do the Lunarglides holdup after logging in 10-15 miles in them everyday?

Also, how do the Lunarglides holdup after logging in 10-15 miles in them everyday?

Originally Posted by moe200069

Sup. I'm training for the California International Marathon 2010 (my second race) in Sacramento in December. I'm hoping to qualify for Boston
happy.gif
. This time around I'll have more than 18 training days / 2 months hahaha.

LunarGlides hold up especially real well after long distances. The more miles logged in them, the better the run, imo

Originally Posted by moe200069

Sup. I'm training for the California International Marathon 2010 (my second race) in Sacramento in December. I'm hoping to qualify for Boston
happy.gif
. This time around I'll have more than 18 training days / 2 months hahaha.

LunarGlides hold up especially real well after long distances. The more miles logged in them, the better the run, imo

@Illustrayt really ? i thought that lunarglides (lunar anything) weren't ment for more than 10miles or so, that if you were going to be running anything along those lines you should go with a Vomero or Pegasus, but some ppl differ, i love lunars and how they feel, theyre super comfortable, specially if youre going to be on your feet all day,

@Illustrayt really ? i thought that lunarglides (lunar anything) weren't ment for more than 10miles or so, that if you were going to be running anything along those lines you should go with a Vomero or Pegasus, but some ppl differ, i love lunars and how they feel, theyre super comfortable, specially if youre going to be on your feet all day,

Back
Top Bottom