Ayo, anyone ever make u so mad that you revoked your gifts to them

Me and my lil bro just got into it because we got a whole lot of family over, and he wouldn't let me sleep in his room (he has 2 beds in there) after igave up my room to my grandparents so basically i just feel like if he's gonna be selfish and ungrateful like that, he doesn't deserve a gift. I gothim a new harddrive for his XBOX 360 (cause his other one got stolen) but i plan on taking it back Wednesday... I felt bad at first but It's not like hegot me anything anyways any of yall ever done that? EDIT: Im 19, he's 15...

made a post about this the other day
smh.gif
i'd say hold off on it
i can't stand ppl acting grimey after you've
done something nice for them

EDIT: you don't let your LIL brother son you like that
tell that fool that you ARE sleeping in his room

Nah give it to him so he'll feel really guilty for acting like an%+!$.

A month ago one of my sisters made me so upset I decided to get her one cheap gift when I put serious thought into everyone else's gifts.Wonder how she'll feel tomorrow.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

made a post about this the other day
smh.gif
i'd say hold off on it
i can't stand ppl acting grimey after you've
done something nice for them
word, i went out my way and spent a hard earned $120 on this N (im broke and in college by the way), and he is gonna be selfish...Grimey

yeah just give it to him. thats lame of him not giving up the other bed....he got a girl over or something?

dont give it...return it and get yourself something with that money
and tell him u got him a hard drive but u took it back due to his selfishness

i was sorta different though i actually went and showed her what i got her told her that since she is constantly disrespectful i'm going to go return it

make him wait gave it to him before he goes to sleep tomarra or sumin he'll feel bad for being a lil b**** and you come out being the better person itsyour brother he's family you gotta put up wit him

if you didnt like that 1 then tell him he's adopted and throw the gift at him

Originally Posted by 18th letter

EDIT: you don't let your LIL brother son you like that
tell that fool that you ARE sleeping in his room
Aint nothin i can do, tha door is locked...lol. Best believe if i had access i would be in there

damn
smh.gif
i feel you though b
the only way i would feel comfortable
giving them the present is if i could beat
their !$$ too

smh.gif
smh.gif

dude probably don't want you in there because he busy whacking to some pr0n

...in all seriousness, let your lil bro get the present.

My 15 yr old brother sonning me ?? NEVER. I`d smoke that little bastard out and when he opens the door push him down the stairs head first then break the HDover his head.

some of yall are crazy saying just to give him the gift, he doesn't deserve it. why give someone a gift when they're selfish and only think aboutthemselves. i'd give little dude some tubesocks and call it a day.

This one time it was my friends birthday so I bought him a pack of Pokemon cards. When he opened it there was a Charizard so I made him give me the Charizardand let me keep the rest of the cards.

2 years ago, i gave my sister 1 part of her present (she didn't know about the other)

and she asked me, "that's all you got me?"

indifferent.gif

so later, i gave her the other part and called her an ungrateful b.

i managed to score a wii the other day for my gf's daughter, she started some !%%$ the day after and we broke up..... took that joint back and sold it fora mean profit, that'l teach her to pop$*%%! before xmas....

Well, just half an hour ago, my mom got into an argument with me bringing up some OLD stuff outta nowhere, being hella stupid too. And I was trying tologically explain to her and she would just cut me off and say I screwed up. I was like okay, okay. So today I originally bought the "balls of fury"DVD for her christmas present, but tomorrow I'm handing it to my grandma.

Originally Posted by AirJordanVI

This one time it was my friends birthday so I bought him a pack of Pokemon cards. When he opened it there was a Charizard so I made him give me the Charizard and let me keep the rest of the cards.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... wth?

pokemon cards were serious though..back in their prime days.

gotta love the "christmas spirit" shining through in this thread.

you're 19...he's 15...you have 4 years on him.

I've never done it. However back in the day my friend saw 2 presents of mine from my parents, told me what they were & my parents returned them (noreplacement presents for them either). If I had read this last night I'd say if he doesn't have any idea about what you've gotten him I'dreturn it, otherwise your day will be pretty awkward. Did you end up giving it to him?

Back
Top Bottom