Azealia Banks on Wildin out vol. in her feelings

I've asked before and I'll ask again: what is Azealia Banks famous for doing? The only time I ever see her mentioned is when she's beefing with people.

I find it pretty funny that she loves the snap at people on social media but the moment you goes on a comedy show, she gets very uptight

I've asked before and I'll ask again: what is Azealia Banks famous for doing? The only time I ever see her mentioned is when she's beefing with people.

pretty much this

not just beefin, but callin folks slurs and stuff.

she apparently has an "alter ego"

pretty much this

not just beefin, but callin folks slurs and stuff.

she apparently has an "alter ego"

I saw what she's said about Cardi B on IG and I was like :wow:. She went in on Cardi HARD. It's hilarious that the same person so ready to go in on people on social media can't take some light-hearted jokes on a TV show. Has she never watched the show before? What did she think was gonna happen?

I saw what she's said about Cardi B on IG and I was like :wow:. She went in on Cardi HARD. It's hilarious that the same person so ready to go in on people on social media can't take some light-hearted jokes on a TV show. Has she never watched the show before? What did she think was gonna happen?

she called zayn malik (former one direction dude) a sand n-word, a curry scented *****, and punjab (in a derogatory way).

I find it pretty funny that she loves the snap at people on social media but the moment you goes on a comedy show, she gets very uptight

She was once a rapper and she started beefing with people and the outcome was pretty much the same as what happened on Wildin' Out. She can't take what she dishes out.

:lol: @ even saying jokes from your own team weren't funny.

15 seconds later trying to say one of the dudes looks like a homosexual. 30 sec later he ain't booking no gigs anywhere else. 1 min later he a bum living in a stick house.

Salty.

It'd be hilarious if she ever signed up to NT.

Same girl who supports trump? Anti Muslim too?

Sorry but any anti black BS you talking goes out the window when you’re Anti Muslim and support white supremacy.

It’s madddddd people like her out there who have seemingly clever comebacks and jabs online/on social social media, but look funny in the light when it’s time to come off the muscle with the jokes in person. There’s no backspace button in real life for people like her to rely on. Shorty needs a keyboard in front of her to get her shots off.

How you go on Wild’nOut and get offended? :lol:
I won't stunt you...I am one. I'm a **** ton better when I have time to think versus off the cuff, but so is everyone probably.

The natural ability to own the moment will be lost on future generations.

Let me clarify...I'm like that in that I need a keyboard and backspace button to go blow for blow. I won't nut up in real life though...at worst just laugh it off.

She’s actually a quite talented musician if she just focuses on her craft instead of all this nonsense

She’s actually a quite talented musician if she just focuses on her craft instead of all this nonsense

Yea she's a really dope artist. Her career would be going way better if it weren't for all her shenanigans. But unfortunately most ppl only know her for being a crazy chick on twitter. Idk why anyone on her team hasn't stepped in and taken over her social media accounts yet :lol:

Yea she's a really dope artist. Her career would be going way better if it weren't for all her shenanigans. But unfortunately most ppl only know her for being a crazy chick on twitter. Idk why anyone on her team hasn't stepped in and taken over her social media accounts yet :lol:

Her team is probably full of "yes, you can do no wrong" folks.

DC gives some more insight on what happened:

Last edited:
Nick Cannon must be protected at all times.

**** Her for talking about his disease.

RIP Q from WSHH too. Just like Nick he was putting on young black entertainers on as well.

she called zayn malik (former one direction dude) a sand n-word, a curry scented *****, and punjab (in a derogatory way).

she stupid. Isn’t he iranian? she just groups all brown people together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom