B GRADES........how bad are they

jimmy051702

Banned
i was just wondering because i know that some people have found some cdps at an outlet or something that are B GRADES and some people have them for sale but never seen them in person or tried on or anything. So i was just wondering how bad are they compared to the ones that are normal grades. thanks

there isnt anything wrong with them and most people will tell you the same. only reason they get marked as B grades is because of excess glue or loose stitching and what not.

o really so they are as bad as some of the regulars that have been droppn latley then because some of the shoes that i have seen and purchased have been garbage quality i have to keep asking the person that works there to bring me another pair so i can check them out and see how they look and whats wrong with them.....

oh those arent a pair from my collection i just got a pic of them off the net and had it on my comp i wish i had some chicagos but naa those arent mine

that didn't asnwer my question. those look like fakes. the "net" is filled with fake air jordans. do some homework before saving pics on ur computer. that's it for me. have a great night, NT.

Originally Posted by RTMoney123

not bad at all.
What???
indifferent.gif

im tryna ask about something and your talkin about if they are fake or not no i didnt go and ask the person that put the pic up if there fake thats what you wana do is get on here and talk about that there a section for that on this site isnt there go there im tryna get some help with some B grades.....

to everyone that is helpin tellin me about them thanks

Most "A" grades have B grade-esque quality to begin with, so the difference shouldn't be too severe

yea thats what i was gonna ask because i kno some people who have had ones that came with their carbon plates cracked in half man

i guess what im really wondering is when you wear them can you feel it IE do they hurt your feet, do they just fall apart or stuff like that you kno

No there's not a big difference its more like bad stitching or something you wont even notice.they wont fall apart or hurt your feet.
laugh.gif

I go to the nike outlets and see J's in orange boxes marked with "cosmetic seconds"aka B grades. However, I rarely see anything wrong with them. For example, the orlando 7's from the dmp. I inspected the #@$@ out of a few and I couldn't find any flaws. I failed to ask any employees though, maybe I should have just to satisfy my curiosity but, I believe that B grades are just shoes that have some type of minor flaw, hence "cosmetic seconds". I'll probably ask next time I pop up at the store.

yea true the oulet that i have here people have told me that there has been some in there but have never came across any personally
thanks tho im glad that they dont hurt your feet id prolly cop some and not care about them just rock the @*$& outa them like when it rains or something like that

Alot of B grades aren't really B grades. Someone was saying that in the prodution line that they have to mark a few of them B grades even if theres nothing wrong. I got a pair of B grade cdp XI's and the only thing visually wrong with them is a tiny tiny chip on the midsole.

Alot of B grades aren't really even B grades.  Someone was saying that in the production lines they have to mark some of them B grade even if there isn't anything wrong with them.  I have a pair of B grade CDP XI's and the only thing visually wrong with them is a tiny tiny chip outta the midsole, other than that they're flawless.

Maybe bad stitching or a glue stain here and there like this: 
Other than that the shoes are fine: My B grade playoff 12s

lol i wish jb would release more b-grades in the outlets rather than paying retail imo since ur getting almost the same quality

Back
Top Bottom