B.o.B. - "No Future" (Odd Future Diss)

Originally Posted by iHust1e

*adds B.o.b to list of sensitive +%$ rappers
indifferent.gif

How is he soft dude. he responded to a diss.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by PLVN

So no SD show Tyler?
frown.gif
frown.gif

And can someone post this BOB lines where "he ripped em" Aside from calling them rookies, beginners, and dolphins in a pool of great whites?w
i still rock with these guys, but i've kinda been getting sick of em.

that being said, i would LOVE to do their show. but when i sent a request for a hold at House of Blues, i didn't hear back for a couple weeks. finally got in touch, and they said they had an offer in already and i couldn't get a hold. they went behind my back and stole the show. they had no clue they were even touring. i've been talking to their manager since before the Coachella lineup dropped, and HOB pulled a dirty %#+ move.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by PLVN

So no SD show Tyler?
frown.gif
frown.gif

And can someone post this BOB lines where "he ripped em" Aside from calling them rookies, beginners, and dolphins in a pool of great whites?w
i still rock with these guys, but i've kinda been getting sick of em.

that being said, i would LOVE to do their show. but when i sent a request for a hold at House of Blues, i didn't hear back for a couple weeks. finally got in touch, and they said they had an offer in already and i couldn't get a hold. they went behind my back and stole the show. they had no clue they were even touring. i've been talking to their manager since before the Coachella lineup dropped, and HOB pulled a dirty %#+ move.

This song might have gotten a few more heads to listen to OF. Mission accomplished from Tyler's POV

This song might have gotten a few more heads to listen to OF. Mission accomplished from Tyler's POV

I don't know how yal joke around , but calling another man a f***** n**** is NEVER acceptable, I see some of you all came be described as such, f*** being sensitive, that %** is straight disrespectful, my name and that %** don't belong in the same sentence

I don't know how yal joke around , but calling another man a f***** n**** is NEVER acceptable, I see some of you all came be described as such, f*** being sensitive, that %** is straight disrespectful, my name and that %** don't belong in the same sentence

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
 Won't ever catch me playing a B.o.B song.
Sorry. 
laugh.gif

I'd much rather listen to "rape" raps than his zesty %@+.

You never listened to B.O.B then he goes hard as fk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

B.O.B vs Bobby Ray
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hi! my name is B.O.B
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

++$ is B.O.B
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Saw him in concert too and he put on a SHOW playing the guitar n *@!% with back up dancers
And he makes some dope beats

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
 Won't ever catch me playing a B.o.B song.
Sorry. 
laugh.gif

I'd much rather listen to "rape" raps than his zesty %@+.

You never listened to B.O.B then he goes hard as fk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

B.O.B vs Bobby Ray
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hi! my name is B.O.B
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

++$ is B.O.B
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Saw him in concert too and he put on a SHOW playing the guitar n *@!% with back up dancers
And he makes some dope beats

This was probably the worst diss record i've ever heard. I mess with B.O.B on a certain level, but this was just no bueno. "In the oven like muffins," though?

30t6p3b.gif
you better than this, Bobby.

This was probably the worst diss record i've ever heard. I mess with B.O.B on a certain level, but this was just no bueno. "In the oven like muffins," though?

30t6p3b.gif
you better than this, Bobby.

Back
Top Bottom