Baby mama drama FTL SMFH.....long read

All I could say for you is to bring her to court and get off
Child support...she milking you cuz

Damn man thats a sad story, the only thing you can do now is not trip mentally because thats just not good for your health.

Just continue to provide for your son, and don't let your ex dictate your life. Hoepfully she will come to her sense and let you get him when you want.

I got a few friends with kids now, but they all still with their kids mom.

Even though it sucks, try to stay up beat for your seed. When he gets old enough, he will appreciate you sticking around.

Damn man thats a sad story, the only thing you can do now is not trip mentally because thats just not good for your health.

Just continue to provide for your son, and don't let your ex dictate your life. Hoepfully she will come to her sense and let you get him when you want.

I got a few friends with kids now, but they all still with their kids mom.

Even though it sucks, try to stay up beat for your seed. When he gets old enough, he will appreciate you sticking around.

eek.gif
 he was your stepdad? 

all the vajayjay in the world and u knock up the crazy 4'11 filipino broad. 
alien.gif
 major L brah

alien.gif
 major L brah

Originally Posted by chuck67

alien.gif
 major L brah
 I know
30t6p3b.gif
, but I am thankful for my son bruh. 

Originally Posted by chuck67

alien.gif
 major L brah
 I know
30t6p3b.gif
, but I am thankful for my son bruh. 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

eek.gif
 he was your stepdad? 

yea
frown.gif
 everything said in the media was straight BS....i've seen some out of this world $!#* these past two years. I miss him so much though, he was truly a good dude.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

eek.gif
 he was your stepdad? 

yea
frown.gif
 everything said in the media was straight BS....i've seen some out of this world $!#* these past two years. I miss him so much though, he was truly a good dude.

OP looks like you got yourself in to a big mess. are you physical on child support? meaning did you get served with papers to go to the attorney general office. if so you can report her to them that you are not getting your son when your suppose to. also you call the police and tell them your situation. second if you feel that your kid is not in the proper environment get proof of it and give it to the attorney general office and CPS and they will take care of it. you might have to go to court for custody if they take your kid away from her but if you do have anything on your FB she can use then she might get proof of it and use it against you in court. it just seems that your ex is just immature and just wants to party all the time. do some detective work and black male her. hope everything comes out good with your situation.

OP looks like you got yourself in to a big mess. are you physical on child support? meaning did you get served with papers to go to the attorney general office. if so you can report her to them that you are not getting your son when your suppose to. also you call the police and tell them your situation. second if you feel that your kid is not in the proper environment get proof of it and give it to the attorney general office and CPS and they will take care of it. you might have to go to court for custody if they take your kid away from her but if you do have anything on your FB she can use then she might get proof of it and use it against you in court. it just seems that your ex is just immature and just wants to party all the time. do some detective work and black male her. hope everything comes out good with your situation.

Have you moved out of your parents house?
If not, that's step one.

Step two
Document everything and Take her to court , she cant stop you from seeing your son especially if you are already on child support there had to be some type of visitation agreement and if she isnt complying and you have proof of it the courts should be able to work something out for you

Step three...
pics.

Have you moved out of your parents house?
If not, that's step one.

Step two
Document everything and Take her to court , she cant stop you from seeing your son especially if you are already on child support there had to be some type of visitation agreement and if she isnt complying and you have proof of it the courts should be able to work something out for you

Step three...
pics.

Back
Top Bottom