Bachelor Pad.

Picked up this table to replace the bulky, under utilized book shelf that was once in its place
20181114_011919.jpg

Thanks, man. Bought it from a spot my girlfriend found called Adams and Son near Humboldt Park in Chicago. Picked up a small fiddle fig for the office too. Great selection there.

Exactly why im a pass… joint is too small… I would be mad at myself for locking myself to that spot for a few years with no flexibility… I wouldn’t be able to bring all my stuff there….. but theres 2 spots im thinking of moving to…. Let me know your opinion… im a pick one of these spots… obviously I have to look at the spot in person first but the pictures look promising… which one is better?

https://www.apartments.com/greenwood-village-hamilton-nj/5qgz5vn/

https://www.apartments.com/warner-village-apartments-hamilton-nj/sy0z5h7/

2nd one is way better. Depends on price and closeness to your work obviously.

Tips to get rid of cigarette smell
how's this coming along? this stuff seems to create a somewhat strong chemical/painting odor for a day or two:
zep-all-purpose-cleaners-zufwc18-64_1000.jpg

unfortunately you may just get used to the smell of cigarettes and not even really notice it after awhile

how's this coming along? this stuff seems to create a somewhat strong chemical/painting odor for a day or two:
zep-all-purpose-cleaners-zufwc18-64_1000.jpg

unfortunately you may just get used to the smell of cigarettes and not even really notice it after awhile
the bedroom where the smoker stayed still has the smell but it’s not as strong as before

what smart home systems are you guys using? i have sonos for audio throughout and nest for security/thermostat. is google home or alexa a better choice to integrate everything?

what smart home systems are you guys using? i have sonos for audio throughout and nest for security/thermostat. is google home or alexa a better choice to integrate everything?

I have the Google home hub in my kitchen with a jbl link 300 in the living room and a jbl link 10 for my bedroom. Nest thermostat, Arlo cameras and hue lights in 50% of the rooms in my house. Google assistant has worked well for me so far but im still getting used to it.

Back
Top Bottom