Bachelor Pad.

New cactus for the living/dining area

glasses.gif

Fenchie Gang :pimp:

I have the Google home hub in my kitchen with a jbl link 300 in the living room and a jbl link 10 for my bedroom. Nest thermostat, Arlo cameras and hue lights in 50% of the rooms in my house. Google assistant has worked well for me so far but im still getting used to it.

How’s the sound quality in the link 300? Tempted since its $125 at bestbuy

Any tips on easy wallpaper removal? I’ve tried hot water, scoring, shark mop, etc. Didnt realize how much of a pain in the *** it is

any ideas on good outdoor security cams? i was looking at the Arlo 2 bc it is wireless so i don't have to drill holes around my house.. also was thinking of getting a Ring or Nest doorbell camera.

ive got nest hello and outdoor cams throughout. i love them. definitely worth it. the app is so easy to use and integrates well for me since i have nest products inside as well. one issue with nest outdoor cams however is that you need to have outdoor outlets or have an electrician hardwire them. good news is that the cords they come with are 25 ft long so should be able to reach almost anywhere. ive got 4 around the house and garage.

any ideas on good outdoor security cams? i was looking at the Arlo 2 bc it is wireless so i don't have to drill holes around my house.. also was thinking of getting a Ring or Nest doorbell camera.

Still gotta drill screws into the wall. But what is annoying is when the battery dies, you have to bring out the ladder and climb up. Remove it from the fixture and replace the batteries, then you gotta pull out your phone and then reframe the image all over again. You start to become lazy and then all of a sudden another battery dies and you now you are doing two cameras, and you still only have 1 spare battery. Lmao. Just some food for thought. You can eliminate all that by getting a solar panel for it (another $80 and more screws on the side of your house).

Still gotta drill screws into the wall. But what is annoying is when the battery dies, you have to bring out the ladder and climb up. Remove it from the fixture and replace the batteries, then you gotta pull out your phone and then reframe the image all over again. You start to become lazy and then all of a sudden another battery dies and you now you are doing two cameras, and you still only have 1 spare battery. Lmao. Just some food for thought. You can eliminate all that by getting a solar panel for it (another $80 and more screws on the side of your house).

yeah you make a good point about constantly having to recharge the batteries. i live in a 2 family house, so i was going to use the ring doorbell cam as a main outdoor cam, and then use one of the arlo cameras for the shared hallway so that it can be easy to get to when i need to recharge, and the 2nd outdoor cam to film my garage but drill the camera so that it is easy to access.. i might just end up calling an electrician to hook up some cams though.

Doesn't help with the outside/weatherproof or wireless requirements, but if you're looking for a good quality but cheap wifi cams (that need to be plugged into outlet) - check out Wyze Cams.

I have 2 of them. They were $20 each. 1080p, night vision, 2 way audio, no monthly fee like some of these cams require, SD card slot, etc.

wyze is cheap and great for indoor use. i have one to watch the dog when im not home. wyze wouldn't work well as a security measure though because I don't think it has alerts.

wyze is cheap and great for indoor use. i have one to watch the dog when im not home. wyze wouldn't work well as a security measure though because I don't think it has alerts.

It does have alerts, and saves video clips to the cloud for 7 days. Or longer if you have the SD card setup.

Anyone have that video for the tv wall mount set up with wires behind the wall???

It was posted few weeks/months ago but can’t find it

So it turns out it’s a vent that is letting in the smell just blocked it with a cardboard and it helped but should I worry about it being important ?

Brownstone Brownstone Thanks, man. I’m in Chicago.

freeze freeze Thanks, couple more photos I found in my phone. Sorry they’re not the best.

Balcony with tiles from ikea. Love em
2EF67F00-1315-40F1-B535-902990C8A465.jpeg
CC9C7F04-0B57-42DC-B381-AF189AF77810.jpeg

View from balcony. Living room and bedroom windows face the same direction.
38DEA30D-26E6-432F-BCD0-860B0EC1B4C3.jpeg

Another living space view.
C3531053-BE7D-473F-8C0A-40798FB2C452.jpeg

The 2nd room/office. Different rug now. Too much cow haha
2F3E8B90-3611-48B2-9B37-2B1CE1E40F3A.jpeg

Entry hallway, washer/dryer in closet, coat closet and entry table/mirror up there too.
81759A04-228C-46BE-BF52-2F2E4C16C17E.jpeg

Bonus shot of the boys
99B21F60-31ED-47D9-8AB4-A262DA5E510B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom