Bachelor Pad.

Yes that is a lovely crib my friend. It's gotta take dedication to have dogs in a spot like that.

I don't think I've added pics since I've moved, i may get around to it.

Thanks, guys.

I’ve been here a couple years now. Love it but already plotting on the next spot. A new condo building is being built a block or so away across from Grant Park. They just broke ground but the sales gallery/site is beautiful. I’ve got time to get my finances in order before they finish but I definitely put my name on the list for a unit.

As much as I like high-rises, I see memphissfinest memphissfinest post and wish I had a big single family home like that. I envy that basement and yard. I always look forward to the updates.

sooperhooper sooperhooper congratulations on the new spot, man. Post up some photos when you have a chance.

memphissfinest memphissfinest how are things coming along bro?

GOT AN UPDATE COMING SOON :wink:

Thanks, guys.

I’ve been here a couple years now. Love it but already plotting on the next spot. A new condo building is being built a block or so away across from Grant Park. They just broke ground but the sales gallery/site is beautiful. I’ve got time to get my finances in order before they finish but I definitely put my name on the list for a unit.

As much as I like high-rises, I see memphissfinest memphissfinest post and wish I had a big single family home like that. I envy that basement and yard. I always look forward to the updates.

sooperhooper sooperhooper congratulations on the new spot, man. Post up some photos when you have a chance.

SUPER AWESOME PLACE YOU GOT THERE! TRUE BACHELOR SPOT. IM NOT SURE I COULD DO THE HIGH RISE LIFE BUT ILL LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOU LOL.

Been here 2 years now. Austin, TX.
Screenshot_20181128-211833_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20181128-211848_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20181128-211905_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20181128-211916_Gallery.jpg

Nice, man. Fireplaces are awesome for creating a vibe. Looks like you’ve got pretty high ceilings too. Makes the space feel much more open. Thanks for sharing, man!

Thanks bros. High ceiling definitely sold me on it. I've never used the fireplace, i plan to though, it never stays cold very long here.

Opened escrow so trying to wrap my head around "smart" electronics.

Being in Los Angeles we're getting an alarm system but what cameras would you recommend?

Definitely getting a nest/ring doorbell for packages, but what else is there to grab?

Anyone has a memory foam bed in a box? Thinking about getting one but im not too sure....

There are a lot of good options out there -- Memory Foam is definitely the way go to vs traditional inner-spring mattresses.

Purple has a nice line at a reasonable price as well.

I work at Mattress Firm so if there is something you like I can plug you way better than whatever current sale/promo price currently running.

Anyone on here making it work with a studio? Was looking at units in the city today (RIP Shawty Lo). Need to decide between 2 open floor plans and of course the studio has the better view and price.

@23rocks Not to sound weird but I think I know what building you're in haha. I recognize that view of Roosevelt L anywhere. I'm in West Burbs. OP.

how do you run one box to multiple TVS? with the ability to watch different channels? If that's enough possible

how do you run one box to multiple TVS? with the ability to watch different channels? If that's enough possible

You need a box for each tv, and depends on what service you have

Can always just get Chromecasts And run from your phone. Or appletv, Android TV etc

Back
Top Bottom