Bachelor Pad.

Originally Posted by MuslimShady

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by MuslimShady

Here are some pics of my room in Newport Beach
those decals/ on the wall you HAVE to school me on that please. SO SICK
pimp.gif
Thanks dude! I figured since I couldn't paint the walls at my place, I should just put up something that was removable. I used to work at a print shop that made decals and my friend still works there so luckily he was able to hook it up. I just found an design I thought would look good, sent it over to mi amigo and he printed it out for me. Putting it up can be a little tough if you've never worked with decals before. You could also buy them from sellers on eBay. Just search "wall art" and there are a slew of designs people are selling.

do they have a website?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Has anyone ordered pieces from Bo Concept?

they're legit if you're wondering.

extremely overpriced though. they use the same material as ikea furniture but cost a +$$% ton more.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

extremely overpriced though. they use the same material as ikea furniture but cost a +$$% ton more.
Wait wha... You serious?? I went there the other day (their store in Georgetown) and I sort of got the Ikea quality vibe but thought I was just being picky...

Wait wha... You serious?? I went there the other day (their store in Georgetown) and I sort of got the Ikea quality vibe but thought I was just being picky...
You're from the DMV finnns?

Ikea? C'mon man.  Their stuff is really nice.  I've been to their store in Philly.  It's just way out of my price range.

Just ordered these two rugs for my front room.  Real pics coming once they get here.  I've been on a bit of a shopping spree over the past two weeks....

Main area rug (5' x 7.6')
l13033811.jpg

Entry way rug (2' x 3')
l13384944.jpg

^Def feelin the Main area rug.

New rugs piss me off tho with all the damn shedding. Vacuum the %++% outta it when you get it.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Ikea? C'mon man.  Their stuff is really nice.  I've been to their store in Philly.  It's just way out of my price range.

i am sure the build quality and final product is better than ikea.. hell if it wasn't they wouldn't have the rep they currently have.

in terms of material though, they use particle board just like ikea.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

i am sure the build quality and final product is better than ikea.. hell if it wasn't they wouldn't have the rep they currently have.

in terms of material though, they use particle board just like ikea.
Maybe you're right.  I spent about 30 minutes in the store, and once I realized I wasn't going to be buying anything, I didn't check out the furniture too closely.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

You're from the DMV finnns?
You got it. Most never believe me.
laugh.gif

I am not saying it's Ikea furniture 4wrestling, just that there were some wood chips on one of the coffee tables (the $1000 one) and some things felt like ikea furniture. But some of the couches and chairs were extremely high quality imo. I want the Imola chair.

Moving into a 2 family house mid May/June. I get the first floor which is a big 2 bedroom and basement. I plan on making the 2nd bedroom an office/spare room type deal, any idea on what to do with the basement? Man cave? It's going to be just me there.

Originally Posted by DenisHot

Moving into a 2 family house mid May/June. I get the first floor which is a big 2 bedroom and basement. I plan on making the 2nd bedroom an office/spare room type deal, any idea on what to do with the basement? Man cave? It's going to be just me there.
Unless you got all your stuff in your room, I'd turn it into an entertainment room. 55" plasma, PS3, Xbox, all the games, some movies and you're set

well I plan on having no electronics in the bedroom kinda like the GQ article in the beginning of the thread and the living room is going to have a 55 inch LED that's why I'm iffy about the basement, I don't know if I should put another entertainment center when there's pretty much a man cave in living room

Any fellow niketalkers need some furniture for there bachelor pads just opened a new site FurnitureBoyz.com call to place order niketalkers get special treatment

never man cave the living room.

you have a vacant space in the basement, might as well make it efficient and decorate your living room nicely.

@Denishot projector for the basement and make the living room a conversation area not so much the tv as the focal point turn the basement into a media/theater room

My front room.  I am ready to pull the trigger on this couch unless any can talk me out of it.  Yes, it's expensive, but I love it.

Not much time is spent in this room.  It is mainly just to pass by to go to my main living room and kitchen, or to go upstairs to the bedroom.  And people outside can see into it.  So this couch is mainly for looks.

medianr.jpg

http://www.motiffurniture...ofa?sc=2&category=27

And here's my front room (the futon will be gone).
img1203r.jpg

Then I would get two chairs to go with it.  Thinking about this:
240540l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom