Bachelor Pad.

1302576480-haberfield-house-09-1000x667.jpg

someone please direct me to some cool art work websites. my place is pretty much done, i just need a couple painting or pics.

Originally Posted by Put em up

someone please direct me to some cool art work websites. my place is pretty much done, i just need a couple painting or pics.
Man I really feel you on that best thing is to get out there and shop like Ross Tj Maxx Marshalls those places have some awesome pieces dirt cheap and each one has different pieces 

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I was sniped on 3 seperate arcade machines today... 
grin.gif

was a step ahead of you guys

was going to even convert 1 cabinet to Mame as a project, I am beyond upset 

You would need to have a bachelor pad in the first place to be a step ahead.
laugh.gif

posting for later. Waiting for renovations to finish so I can move into my new home.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Wow this is incredibly aesthetically pleasing, to me at least. I'm digging the simplistic vibe, and I don't think I've ever seen that wood paneling done like that on the side walls and ceiling, nice.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

im gonna be living in my next apartment for just a year. i wonder if its even worth it to decorate.

You can do a lot with paint and some simple pieces.  It's definitely worth it to make it feel like yours at a low cost.

Anyone know where to get some nice pieces of art for good prices. I need some bigger pieces for my living room and some smaller ones for my third bedroom/office/sneaker room.

Originally Posted by dunkairs

Anyone know where to get some nice pieces of art for good prices. I need some bigger pieces for my living room and some smaller ones for my third bedroom/office/sneaker room.

If theres a Ross Tj Maxx or Marshalls around try their or any stores like that and like 4wrestling did you can find somestuff on overstock if you dont feel like going out

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by quik1987

Wow this is incredibly aesthetically pleasing, to me at least. I'm digging the simplistic vibe, and I don't think I've ever seen that wood paneling done like that on the side walls and ceiling, nice.

This is a nice setup. As a dude i think I would have liked the Grey or Black Wood Paneling a little better, but considering there's not much light in the room, the light wood is probably better for the overall space.

Back
Top Bottom