Bachelor Pad.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

240540l.jpg
Really interesting chair I actually like it

Im aactually married and house isnt a bachelor pad but if no one has an issue with it
I would like to start posting pics of my man cave im working on and other projects  
embarassed.gif

^
I have a problem with it. How DARE you think that along with your marital bliss, you can come in here and flaunt your probably soon to be awesome man cave. 
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
Post away, man. 
laugh.gif
 Love seeing what deals/cool finds other NT'ers pick up.

roll.gif
Man thats why im in here awesome inspiration. I have all my components and hardware just waiting on those monoprice in wall speakers to come in and my projector mounting bracket so I can mount it onto the ceiling. Im expecting to start posting pics after wed of next week.

24B58ADD.jpg

did some quick research on the electrical wire vinyls there are a bunch online different kinds from different sellers.

This is the one that the dude posted it was sold on a website call thesurfacestore.com

the website probably shut down cause i cant get access to it so. boo

looks sick though

Suggestions on where to buy a bed in a bag or sheets online? Want something modern, all the ones I'm seeing in stores have flower print lol

Bed bath and beyond has some nice sets and with some coupon codes you can get a good price thats the first thing I can think of off top

First project I did downstairs its like a wall mural in our living room and this past weekend I put up chair railing upstairs in the media room to segment off the wall so I can make it two tone and SPEAKERS CAME IN TODAY!!!! So ill try an start on that asap

nice bed setup, 4w.. not sure about the painting though.. it's a little too loud for a bedroom piece.. maybe something a little bit more serene will do..?

^ I actually thought about it but I couldnt bring myself to do it most I could do would be to get some decorative items

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

Saw this and was like man I gotta make room for at least one somewhere lol
this will be my basement someday...

MKII
SFII-Champ Ed
Gauntlet
Operation Wolf
Super Puzzle Fighter II (seriously)

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

Saw this and was like man I gotta make room for at least one somewhere lol
this will be my basement someday...

MKII
SFII-Champ Ed
Gauntlet
Operation Wolf
Super Puzzle Fighter II (seriously)
I was sniped on 3 seperate arcade machines today... 
grin.gif

was a step ahead of you guys

was going to even convert 1 cabinet to Mame as a project, I am beyond upset 

^Cool let us know the progress I put in all my in wall speakers this weekend pics coming soon 
glasses.gif
 just having a little problem with this passive sub learned something new 

Back
Top Bottom