Bachelor Pad.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Make more use of your living room, why turn your bedroom into a jail cell?

oh we're gonna, just couldnt bring the old living room stuff we had.  we had one of those huge L shaped couches that would just be too big for the new living room.  Also had a dining table we decided not to bring.  Just gonna buy a new couch/dining set that matches. 

ar_050611_11-940x626.jpg

ar_050611_22-940x626.jpg

looking for a multi functional coffee table/eating table/rolling doobs table for my living room, looking to spend up to 400

recommendations ?

Unless you cool with eating on the floor *** style then those functions require a different height of table.

^ T.V.'s a little too big, imho. Takes away too much attention from that Nerf ball. Try to opt for something a little smaller like a projection screen.

Just got my couch from West Elm and it's $$$$. After getting that and some other smaller pieces, as well as some original paintings and art I bought in Europe I'm having professionally framed, I'm officially obsessed with buying stuff for my place. It just seems so much more gratifying than more rounds of shots at the bar.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Just moved into a new spot, so these would be the before/in progress pics  
laugh.gif

When you walk in the door

Kitchen

gotta have that laundrylol

Left side bathroom/room

pic of living room and entrance to the right side room

in the right side room

Not that big a place, but it's cozy.  Living and dining room furniture coming soon
laugh.gif

000000088524.jpg

suggestions are welcomed.

Wow...where is this? This is exactly the same way my crib looks. 

Originally Posted by Dr FONClBrICS

^ T.V.'s a little too big, imho. Takes away too much attention from that Nerf ball. Try to opt for something a little smaller like a projection screen.
roll.gif

I want to repaint my room, i have a black/red closet and table. Any suggestions in what color i can use? The floor is a grey carpet.

currently looking at a house...

all i can say is this is bachelor pad city waiting to happen...the ideas are flowing through my head...and the backyard
pimp.gif
holy balls

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Just moved into a new spot, so these would be the before/in progress pics  
laugh.gif

When you walk in the door

Kitchen

gotta have that laundrylol

Left side bathroom/room

pic of living room and entrance to the right side room

in the right side room

Not that big a place, but it's cozy.  Living and dining room furniture coming soon
laugh.gif

000000088524.jpg

suggestions are welcomed.

Wow...where is this? This is exactly the same way my crib looks. 

You might've been living at the same apartment without knowing it....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom