Bachelor Pad.

Dr Fon:   The projector is on the bottom there, we need a new screen.  Also been shopping for a new TV, the best we can find is a 1080p 42inch Westinghouse for 399. 

Not you:  Archstone SSF

Anyone wanna suggest some wall art, decor etc?  Place is still plain Jane. 

1308155968-008-living-1000x666.jpg

Originally Posted by ChewToy112

Update after buying a rug and additional poang chair off craigslist.  Next is a coffee table or ottoman and then maybe some sort of room divider, maybe; undecided on that one.
Info on the sofa

Originally Posted by manamazing55

been in my new place less than 6 months....just moved everything around in the den....I did have the TV in the corner and the couch across from it, decided to move the tv flush to the straight wall. I know I need something on the walls and probably something else beside the tv or something. Ill take opinions!

still looking for some decorating ideas if anyone has any?  

Originally Posted by SNKR INDSTRY JOSHBASKIN

Coffee table is fire. Can't wait to see how that all looks once set up.

So my coffee table saga....
Once I ordered the coffee table, I found out it was discontinued by the manufacturer.  My order was canceled.

I found two other sites that supposedly had the table in stock, only to have my orders canceled with them as well.

Then I found the table on eBay, so I figured they must have it.  But no, that ordered was just canceled yesterday.

I have just contacted the manufacturer directly hoping they may be able to track one down for me.  It's my last hope at this point.  We'll see.

Still waiting on the chairs and couch to be delivered anyway.  Nothing is easy when ordering furniture online.

damn that one about from quick87 where that at that view right there man these spots are on point

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by SNKR INDSTRY JOSHBASKIN

Coffee table is fire. Can't wait to see how that all looks once set up.

So my coffee table saga....
Once I ordered the coffee table, I found out it was discontinued by the manufacturer.  My order was canceled.

I found two other sites that supposedly had the table in stock, only to have my orders canceled with them as well.

Then I found the table on eBay, so I figured they must have it.  But no, that ordered was just canceled yesterday.

I have just contacted the manufacturer directly hoping they may be able to track one down for me.  It's my last hope at this point.  We'll see.

Still waiting on the chairs and couch to be delivered anyway.  Nothing is easy when ordering furniture online.

Jesse:

Unfortunately the item is discontinued and we won’t be producing it any more

Luis Ruesga

Zuo Modern Contemporary, Inc.

2800 Miller St, San Leandro, CA 94577

been in my new place less than 6 months....just moved everything around in the den....I did have the TV in the corner and the couch across from it, decided to move the tv flush to the straight wall. I know I need something on the walls and probably something else beside the tv or something. Ill take opinions!

Here are a few ideas:
1. Those walls could use some paint. Try something in the sand, beige, eggshell if you paint all 3 walls showing. The glimpse of the wall in the background of the 2nd pic looks to be a burgundy color(am I right?) If so, something light to contrast it would go well in that room as well as compliment your furniture.

2. Throw a few accent pieces in there. Maybe a rug, some different pillows, a piece for the coffee table. Try hanging some artwork, maybe a plant in the corner. Look into some different window treatments if you want. Make sure you can stylishly pull the curtains back/up to let light in (makes the room feel bigger).

3. You had the TV in the corner earlier you said. That wasn't a bad idea. As the room is now it has no balance. It looks to be kind of a small space so you want it to flow well. Maybe put the TV back in the corner, leave the couch where it is and move the recliner up so its also facing the TV but perpendicular to the couch. That way you will have a defined living space.

But hey that's just my $0.02...

How does the rest of the room look? Does it open to the kitchen or something? 

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Here are a few ideas:
1. Those walls could use some paint. Try something in the sand, beige, eggshell if you paint all 3 walls showing. The glimpse of the wall in the background of the 2nd pic looks to be a burgundy color(am I right?) If so, something light to contrast it would go well in that room as well as compliment your furniture.

2. Throw a few accent pieces in there. Maybe a rug, some different pillows, a piece for the coffee table. Try hanging some artwork, maybe a plant in the corner. Look into some different window treatments if you want. Make sure you can stylishly pull the curtains back/up to let light in (makes the room feel bigger).

3. You had the TV in the corner earlier you said. That wasn't a bad idea. As the room is now it has no balance. It looks to be kind of a small space so you want it to flow well. Maybe put the TV back in the corner, leave the couch where it is and move the recliner up so its also facing the TV but perpendicular to the couch. That way you will have a defined living space.

But hey that's just my $0.02...

How does the rest of the room look? Does it open to the kitchen or something? 
The couches and TV stand definitely say bachelor and not in a good way.  Plus, they don't work well with the coffee table which is also too big for the space, IMO.  If new couches aren't in your budget, I'd at least go with a new TV stand.  Also, it might be better to switch the location of the couch and TV since the wall your couch is on appears to have the least width.  I definitely agree with #1, put some paint on the walls if you're keeping those couches and/or at least get some accents with some color.  Windows treatments can help too, those blinds aren't doing anything aesthetically.

Back
Top Bottom