Bachelor Pad.

Originally Posted by eplaya06

That ATL condo is
pimp.gif

So sick. But if I'm going to drop a 1 mill+ on a place it's not going to be on a place in Atlanta. You only need that much space if you have a family and you could get a mansion 15-20 mins away that beasts that condo for less than half that price

not really a bachelor pad, at least not for the past few years, been here for about 4 years, did the floors, painted every wall, did spotlights, did the kitchen and bathroom all when i moved in...over the years have changed up my furniture twice, first we did all black, now we recently changed up to all white with some brown/black accents, new sofa set on the works, along with a lot of wall decor, set up my first frame gallery as picture below, will set up a couple more around the house.

frames are empty, pictures to come

the living room is split in two, the second half is my photography studio/work space

newly purchased west elm table, got the chairs from Ikea, saved about 400$ on the chairs
laugh.gif
next week ill buy the bench to go across from West Elm...joint is hot.

wall unit from Ikea

ill post more pictures of the progress once we add the decor....ill add some pics of the room later...+%%! was a mess
sick.gif

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Has anyone who ordered from FAB experienced long delays from the time you placed the order to the time of delivery? I've ordered 2 different items that have taken over a month to get to me after being quoted "10-21 days". Just curious if this is just a fluke occurrence or if it happens to the NT brethren as well...

I've had mixed results.  Some things came quicker than expected, others took longer.  I believe Fab is just a store front for the things they sell (they don't actually have a warehouse full of merchandise), so it is up to the manufacturer/designer to get it to you.
With that said, I have placed many orders with Fab, and everything has eventually got to me.

Originally Posted by theHBkid

For anyone looking for cool art... check out my good friend's company...featured in many shows, etc etc..

my condo that i just purchased will be decked out in this! It is your OWN DNA!
0827_million-dollar-business_dna-11_400x280.jpg

RUG
Screen-shot-2011-10-12-at-5.44.59-PM.jpg

www.dna11.com
Been had this at my place
Spoiler [+]

bachelor-frog-meme.jpg

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by theHBkid

For anyone looking for cool art... check out my good friend's company...featured in many shows, etc etc..

my condo that i just purchased will be decked out in this! It is your OWN DNA!
0827_million-dollar-business_dna-11_400x280.jpg

RUG
Screen-shot-2011-10-12-at-5.44.59-PM.jpg

www.dna11.com
Been had this at my place
Spoiler [+]

bachelor-frog-meme.jpg

what you did there was seen by me

Dope crib Steezy. I see you and the wifey are living comfortably
pimp.gif

That couch is the perfect distance from the TV/PS3 and it looks like its been worn/broken in for perfect sinkage.

I gotta come over, b. I need to sit on that couch.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If anyone is local and looking for a couch, they are welcome to take it, has scratches and a small hole, but nothing crazy...my wife just had about enough with the big bulky look and wants a sofa...

Anyone have a breakfast table? I'm looking for something small to put up against the wall and couldn't find too many options online. I'm looking for something like this:

12189439.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laugh.gif

If anyone is local and looking for a couch, they are welcome to take it, has scratches and a small hole, but nothing crazy...my wife just had about enough with the big bulky look and wants a sofa...

Can you ship to Boston?

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Purchased this bed off of Overstock. No longer a bachelor but oh well. Ksteezy started it.

L80000765.jpg

I like it, is there a box spring under the mattress?

Its has multiple levels so that you can go with or without. 

Originally Posted by UYBornAgain

Anyone have a breakfast table? I'm looking for something small to put up against the wall and couldn't find too many options online. I'm looking for something like this:

12189439.jpg

I like this. info
nerd.gif

Purchased this bed off of Overstock. No longer a bachelor but oh well. Ksteezy started it.

L80000765.jpg

Lawd that's a nice bed! In black...
pimp.gif

I'm jelly of a lot of the furniture in here. I feel so deprived. New Zealand is OD expensive/half the ++%$ isn't even available here
frown.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

pimp.gif

I'm jelly of a lot of the furniture in here. I feel so deprived. New Zealand is OD expensive/half the ++%$ isn't even available here
frown.gif
mad.gif

I'm beyond Jelly. Ho wmuch was that???

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

pimp.gif

frown.gif
mad.gif

I'm beyond Jelly. Ho wmuch was that???

It is listed at $279.00 but I paid $150 when it was on closeout a few months ago. Overstock has been great to me. I just take my time and when its on special jump on it. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Penthouse in Atlanta... 1.3 Mil
http://www.atlantaskyrise...-condo-market/#more-1206

With penthouse options dwindling, it was a breath of fresh air to see this 2-story showplace at Metropolis come on the market.  I don’t know if you have been shopping around for condos (or single-family homes for that matter), but the really great homes are getting harder and harder to find.

This amazing condominium has been achieved by combining two smaller penthouse units into a single space. The result? Over 3,600 square feet of interior space in the middle of Midtown at Metropolis. This isn’t your run-of-the-mill combined condo. This was a seamless blend of two spaces. One where you can’t tell what was existing and what was added. I’ve been in a good number of combo units and many leave me wondering “why did they do that?

^ I'll try sir, its my bday on Sunday so I'm going out to dinner with the fam tomorrow and such

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Originally Posted by sillyputty
Iv made it in life if I get a place like this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Judging by you quoting that entire thing, you have the IQ of a slug and will probably never move out of your parent's basement.

Back
Top Bottom