Bachelor Pad.

Denon or Onkyo HTIB. Their speakers are alright and will do the job but their recievers are really nice for what you pay for and last a long time. You may want to upgrade the speakers down the road. I got a Onkyo HTIB back in 07 w/ the og speakers and its still running strong.

HTIB are a better value, you can get a 5.1 or 7.1 for the price of just the reciever.

Make sure you get an actual receiver and not one of the Blu-Ray Home Theater bundles. I have the below system. Plenty of HDMI hookups, 3D, and cable pass through.

Amazon product ASIN B0077V88V8

Yea you can get "vintage film light" on ebay, they ship from India for around $100 I think.

Current set up for my iMac... I have an empty wall that I'm not sure what to put. Trying to keep the place simple, clutter free..

Info on the desk.

@Mr 100 Plz respond. Respond, plz.

Last edited:
Don't have a bachelor pad anymore, but there's a lot of nice stuff in here...

That desk you're looking for is from Heckler. Great for maximizing space, but it also looks nice in large, open areas as well...

Denon or Onkyo HTIB. Their speakers are alright and will do the job but their recievers are really nice for what you pay for and last a long time. You may want to upgrade the speakers down the road. I got a Onkyo HTIB back in 07 w/ the og speakers and its still running strong.

HTIB are a better value, you can get a 5.1 or 7.1 for the price of just the reciever.

Make sure you get an actual receiver and not one of the Blu-Ray Home Theater bundles. I have the below system. Plenty of HDMI hookups, 3D, and cable pass through.

Amazon product ASIN B0077V88V8

Listen to this guy he knows as well.

Just moved into my own place a few weeks ago. I took ideas from all of you :pimp:

Ordered something from fabuart recently.

Why are nightstands all seemingly $100+ tho? I can't find any that I like for about $50

I remember telling you guys a couple months ago that I was buying a new house.

Well here it is Niketalk, still a few things need to be done before getting the keys (like landscaping, exterior window shutters and painted driveway)

Here's a couple updated pics bros...

Also the Wifey bought me this to compliment the living room, Can't wait to set it up!

Home_60.jpg

Last edited:
Love this thread. My bachelor pad has become my little hobby world of sorts, as of late. Small things to make it personal

Last edited:
Thought I share this bachelor pad with y'all. One of the dopest spots i've seen...pug and everything
laugh.gif
 this dude pretty much has my dream pad. I need to have a place like this during my late 20's... the yamb ratio will be out of control

Last edited:
Thought I share this bachelor pad with y'all. One of the dopest spots i've seen...pug and everything :lol:  this dude pretty much has my dream pad. I need to have a place like this during my late 20's... the yamb ratio will be out of control

very clean and dope.

Back
Top Bottom