Bachelor Pad.

190k in Los Angeles 
roll.gif

Bruh I'll never buy a house here in La 
frown.gif

You can get 4 beds 3 baths in Compton (the hood part, not the rancho dominguez part) for under 300k but its tough out here.

Seems like Houston housing is significantly cheaper than Dallas, probably somewhat due to Houston being a larger city and having more options.

$200K there will get you more than $200K here in Dallas.

:lol:

im relocating to portland for a job.... 

2 BD/1 Bath place

love the hardwood floors everywhere throughout the apt. can't wait to start decking it out. 

here's a few pics from the walkthrough.

must cop the tillarys from West Elm. 

Last edited:
Where is that house in Houston? If you're living inside 610 your not getting a house like that for 190k. Not in a sought after neighborhood anyway.

This is a pretty cool video projector

http://uncrate.com/stuff/sony-4k-ultra-short-throw-projector/

SONY 4K ULTRA SHORT THROW PROJECTOR
Usually, setting up a projector in your house involves measurements, mounts, and dedicated screens. Sony's out to change all that with the Sony 4K Ultra Short Throw Projector ($30,000-$40,000). Unlike most projectors, this one is housed in a lengthy case that's worthy of display alongside the most upscale of furnishings, and uses a laser diode system to project a 4K Ultra High-Definition image up to 147-inches along any wall you set it up against. No installation, no fuss, just a huge, spectacular picture — for a spectacular amount of money.

BUY NOW / $30,000-$40,000

This is a pretty cool video projector
http://uncrate.com/stuff/sony-4k-ultra-short-throw-projector/

SONY 4K ULTRA SHORT THROW PROJECTOR

Usually, setting up a projector in your house involves measurements, mounts, and dedicated screens. Sony's out to change all that with the Sony 4K Ultra Short Throw Projector ($30,000-$40,000). Unlike most projectors, this one is housed in a lengthy case that's worthy of display alongside the most upscale of furnishings, and uses a laser diode system to project a 4K Ultra High-Definition image up to 147-inches along any wall you set it up against. No installation, no fuss, just a huge, spectacular picture — for a spectacular amount of money.

BUY NOW / $30,000-$40,000

That's a car lol

2 BD/1 Bath place
love the hardwood floors everywhere throughout the apt. can't wait to start decking it out. 

how much homes in portland

Just bought this for my office. it's 70 inches wide and on sale for less than 300. Impulse buy but hopefully a good value, even though it's manufactured wood which is something I've always been against

how much homes in portland
can't afford to buy one right now. but i've been getting my finances on the right page for the last 3 years. My goal is to buy a home in the next 3-5 years. 

i'll be renting for 1800. 

i got a decent relocation package from work. so my first month of rent and my big furniture purchases will be covered.

Last edited:
Just bought this for my office. it's 70 inches wide and on sale for less than 300. Impulse buy but hopefully a good value, even though it's manufactured wood which is something I've always been against

may i ask where you got this? I have been considering a "work bench" type of L desk set up, and have been browsing through national office supply catalogues like uline, etc.

Some of the mini mansions in Gwinnett County GA for less than 250 had me drooling. I doubt I do anything further south than NC though.

I hated the tillary sofa. Backs wouldn't stay on and they feel cheap. Don't look too bad though but that's the only thing they really have going for them...

2 BD/1 Bath place

Besides The back sliding off sometimes, I love my tillaries, joints are so versatile!you can literally turn them into a twin size bed.

I'm buying vintage conversation chairs from thrift stores and reupholstering them. Placing this one in my office.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom