Bachelor Pad.

sup folks.

just got my first apartment.

i need living room furniture asap.

wheres the best place to get a sofa and loveseat or chair set that wont break the bank (sub $1000 to $1500 max)?

Look on Yelp for good furniture stores in your city and check them out. What city are you in?

sup folks.

just got my first apartment.

i need living room furniture asap.

wheres the best place to get a sofa and loveseat or chair set that wont break the bank (sub $1000 to $1500 max)?

IKEA..u can fit it in ur car but u gotta put it together..they have a dope selection

closest one is in Indy which is 2hrs away. worth the drive?
I'm from Indy, the one there is pretty nice. If you feel like making that drive I'd say check it out. Unfortunately the Ikea in indy won't be finished til October or you could pop in there too.

People will hiss at the thought, but don't sleep on Big Lots for furniture for the low either, esp when they have those extra 20% off sales every month. Catch a sectional with ottoman for like 6 bills. It's your first apartment you just gonna be tryna slay as many wildabeasts on it as possible. Don't go dropping crazy dough on it.

People will hiss at the thought, but don't sleep on Big Lots for furniture for the low either, esp when they have those extra 20% off sales every month. Catch a sectional with ottoman for like 6 bills. It's your first apartment you just gonna be tryna slay as many wildabeasts on it as possible. Don't go dropping crazy dough on it.

This... my first apartment was all Target and Ikea.

How times have change. Wifey had me drop 2K on our new bedroom furniture :smh: .

im learning for your first place your gonna need the essentials. you don't need the gawdy , but its your bachelor pad and you will be the only one there, screw your friends and what the chicks will say cuz they probly still staying with mom. shoot all I have is a bed, tv stand, 1 32in, and a couch. im probably gonna get a book shelf just to display my knick knacks

Cheap places to get art for the wall? And what do y'all think about mounting the TV? Idk how many people who have apartments mount. Been thinking about it

I remember when I bought my first house and I spent the whole day in my room.

No living room furniture, no dining room furniture, nothing.

Just my bed, desk and tv in the room with computer chair for company .

Cheap places to get art for the wall? And what do y'all think about mounting the TV? Idk how many people who have apartments mount. Been thinking about it

1xrun
curioos
society6
giantrobot
blackbookgallery
station16gallery
gallerynucleus
eyesonwalls

also check out 411posters.com they give release information on a bunch of different types of art...from there you can find a lot of websites

theres a lot more but i can't think of them off the top of my head

theres a lot of bad art but i have found some things...ebay is great for art if you know which artist you are looking for

Last edited:
The wife and I are moving to a new apartment in about a month. The bedroom seems to be a bit smaller than our current, so I'm looking for a nice 6 drawer dresser in solid wood. Any suggestions under $500? Tryna not to spend WE money again but this is fuego

1xrun
curioos
society6
giantrobot
blackbookgallery
station16gallery
gallerynucleus
eyesonwalls

also check out 411posters.com they give release information on a bunch of different types of art...from there you can find a lot of websites

theres a lot more but i can't think of them off the top of my head

theres a lot of bad art but i have found some things...ebay is great for art if you know which artist you are looking for

Check out PopChart.com as well.

EDIT: Popchartlab.com

-Drew

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find something similar to the West Elm Staggered Wood Console?

I like it but not 1500, like it.

staggered-wood-console-o.jpg

IMG_2560.png
Just had an Amazon home services electrician come set up my Kuna lights. I highly recommenced Kuna to anyone who wants an outdoor camera. I tried installing it myself with the help of YouTube and i failed lol (My house is almost 100 years old). I called several electricians in my area and they all want around $150 to just come out and give me a quote :smh: . My co-worker put me on Amazon home services, so i decided to have them come out. They charged $120 to come out and install them.

I bought a swiffer and gave it to my brother..man that thing is pointless ..ended up just getting the spray that's good for hardwood laminate floors..and microfiber towels at home depot..much more efficient

Anybody been to or live in Dallas ,Tx ? I'm thinking of moving down there, but I don't know too much about the place.

What areas of Dallas would be the best for a single guy looking to spend 1100 on an good apartment ?

Back
Top Bottom