Back in elementary school, I thought kids who brought their lunch were soft.

I never ate school lunch in middle school or HS. !%+ was straight gross. One of my lil caucausians homies would bring a tuna wrap and he'd let me get some occassionally. That sandwich was the truth.

never had food to buy in elementary. they only sold milk. there was a @%%!+%+%*$+%% riot when they ran out of chocolate
laugh.gif

junior high was just pizza pops for a dollar each
sick.gif

high school lunch was free cause my buddy worked for the cafeteria
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

never had food to buy in elementary. they only sold milk. there was a @%%!+%+%*$+%% riot when they ran out of chocolate
laugh.gif

junior high was just pizza pops for a dollar each
sick.gif

high school lunch was free cause my buddy worked for the cafeteria
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dude is talking about real men in elementary school
laugh.gif

I didn't eat school lunch or bring home from school. We'd just buy something to eat at the corner store or eat after school.

I just though kids that brought food from home were cheap and/or poor. Kids that daily ate school probably would die young or develop some illness.

Dude is talking about real men in elementary school
laugh.gif

I didn't eat school lunch or bring home from school. We'd just buy something to eat at the corner store or eat after school.

I just though kids that brought food from home were cheap and/or poor. Kids that daily ate school probably would die young or develop some illness.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

school lunch was some of the most vile food i ever had the pleasure of whiffing. I always brought my lunch.
Lunchables/oreos, Capri Suns/Mondo Juice/Squeez-Its/Cheetos>anything the school had to offer. Even the pizza.
Doesn't sound much better.

I had to bring lunch. Private school FTL.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

school lunch was some of the most vile food i ever had the pleasure of whiffing. I always brought my lunch.
Lunchables/oreos, Capri Suns/Mondo Juice/Squeez-Its/Cheetos>anything the school had to offer. Even the pizza.
Doesn't sound much better.

I had to bring lunch. Private school FTL.
laugh.gif

I use to buy lucnh at school and bring extra snacks from home, but our school pizza was
pimp.gif
. It had people buying seconds from kids who didnt feel like eating it.  But when Swartzenager  made California schools provide more healthy food, the food tasted like crap, so I brought my own lunch in middle school. But in highschool I started buying lunch again because my mom wouldn't make me lunch

I use to buy lucnh at school and bring extra snacks from home, but our school pizza was
pimp.gif
. It had people buying seconds from kids who didnt feel like eating it.  But when Swartzenager  made California schools provide more healthy food, the food tasted like crap, so I brought my own lunch in middle school. But in highschool I started buying lunch again because my mom wouldn't make me lunch

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

I never ate school lunch in middle school or HS. ##* was straight gross. One of my lil caucausians homies would bring a tuna wrap and he'd let me get some occassionally. That sandwich was the truth.

Where did you go?

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

I never ate school lunch in middle school or HS. ##* was straight gross. One of my lil caucausians homies would bring a tuna wrap and he'd let me get some occassionally. That sandwich was the truth.

Where did you go?

Originally Posted by RAWse

It's all about the free/reduced lunch

40 cents a meal

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Anybody else remember those ice cream that corresponded w/ the holidays (Halloween-orange and black, Christmas-green and red, etc.)

Originally Posted by RAWse

It's all about the free/reduced lunch

40 cents a meal

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Anybody else remember those ice cream that corresponded w/ the holidays (Halloween-orange and black, Christmas-green and red, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom