Back in elementary school, I thought kids who brought their lunch were soft.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

This dude Club just took me back
laugh.gif
That's how it was where I went to school in Parkway and Miramar.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

If you forgot your lunch card tho, it was a wrap... that ol' mean +@! lady wasn't letting you have anything!

How you deny a kid a carton of milk and "salisbury steak" ?
indifferent.gif

Ruthless *%$@!.
smh.gif

They gave you a PB&J and right then and there you knew you had to do the walk of shame to your table, you knew the jokes were coming
smh.gif
yup
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If you forgot your lunch card tho, it was a wrap... that ol' mean +@! lady wasn't letting you have anything!

indifferent.gif

Ruthless *%$@!.
smh.gif

They gave you a PB&J and right then and there you knew you had to do the walk of shame to your table, you knew the jokes were coming
smh.gif
yup
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Ruthless *%$@!.
smh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 this brought back so much memories. I used to hate that PB&J sandwich, the lunch lady used to be a female dog when you forgot your card too, she would put you out in front of everybody. I used to get hott when i forgot my card 
mad.gif
. what ya know about that after school care snack though. It was pretty official, its like they had all the good stuff stashed away for after school care. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Ruthless *%$@!.
smh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 this brought back so much memories. I used to hate that PB&J sandwich, the lunch lady used to be a female dog when you forgot your card too, she would put you out in front of everybody. I used to get hott when i forgot my card 
mad.gif
. what ya know about that after school care snack though. It was pretty official, its like they had all the good stuff stashed away for after school care. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

I never ate school lunch in middle school or HS. ##* was straight gross. One of my lil caucausians homies would bring a tuna wrap and he'd let me get some occassionally. That sandwich was the truth.

Where did you go?

Parkway Middle and Dillard High. You?

Plant Middle, Plant and Nova High

I never ate school lunch in middle school or HS. ##* was straight gross. One of my lil caucausians homies would bring a tuna wrap and he'd let me get some occassionally. That sandwich was the truth.

Where did you go?

Parkway Middle and Dillard High. You?

Plant Middle, Plant and Nova High

I remember I complained to my mom that I wanted her to make me lunch, so she gave in. #*@% was the wackest #*@% ever damn dominican parents making some wack %++ #*@%. I remember I used to get free lunch til like 3rd grade, and would never eat it. I used to wait in line get it drink the juice and throw the rest out. Than middle school came and I got to walk to school and used to hit the store prior 
pimp.gif
 hella candy man. Kids used to be begging I felt like Ricky Ross, Larry Hoover.

I remember I complained to my mom that I wanted her to make me lunch, so she gave in. #*@% was the wackest #*@% ever damn dominican parents making some wack %++ #*@%. I remember I used to get free lunch til like 3rd grade, and would never eat it. I used to wait in line get it drink the juice and throw the rest out. Than middle school came and I got to walk to school and used to hit the store prior 
pimp.gif
 hella candy man. Kids used to be begging I felt like Ricky Ross, Larry Hoover.

I use to be so cised when ever I brought my lunch...I think about it all morning...maybe its the reason im fat
ohwell.gif

But yea I was brought up on tht school lunch and if you brought it on the regular I would just be like damn his folks be looking out
smh.gif

I use to be so cised when ever I brought my lunch...I think about it all morning...maybe its the reason im fat
ohwell.gif

But yea I was brought up on tht school lunch and if you brought it on the regular I would just be like damn his folks be looking out
smh.gif

When I was growing up I didn't understand that bringing my lunch was the GOOD thing to do. I was always ashamed for some reason. Kids stayed poking fun at me. Wasn't until I was older that I really realized how privileged I was. I'm fortunate to say the least.

When I was growing up I didn't understand that bringing my lunch was the GOOD thing to do. I was always ashamed for some reason. Kids stayed poking fun at me. Wasn't until I was older that I really realized how privileged I was. I'm fortunate to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom