back in the go-go :: wale - bun b - pusha t - tre (ucb)

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

Originally Posted by iCan

valid.

*searching for my picture with Retrokid*

lol

LMAO, *upload, myspace profile pic*
If need be, I can get Alex to sign a Black & White and send to you!
laugh.gif
He rides with me when we play Ball just about every day. That dude can shoot the three.

valid.

lol

laugh.gif
He rides with me when we play Ball just about every day. That dude can shoot the three.

valid.

lol

laugh.gif

^^ yooo, u just hit it on the button...thats one the things Im tryin not to conform to. I have a big heart ( lol ), I try 2 please everyone. My wife always say"why do u rap almost about the same stuff?" I tell her its how I was raised, what Ive seen, and mostly what Ive done. Its just bad that the industryis saturated w/ that type of music, but now its being overran with the bubble gum crap ( Yahh, trick, yahh!....w.t.f? ) But I have no prob with doin consciencerap, but I just have to feel it. Listenin to soulfood's tracks do take u back, and I seriously think homie would be a positive influence on me. I think hewould really help me explore that side of my talent. So, Soul get @ me whenever ur time permits and maybe we can see how this thing goes...That is the exactvibe im lookin for and feelin. Im just treading in unknown waters, but Imma about to dive in....

Bammas....lmao

^^ yooo, u just hit it on the button...thats one the things Im tryin not to conform to. I have a big heart ( lol ), I try 2 please everyone. My wife always say"why do u rap almost about the same stuff?" I tell her its how I was raised, what Ive seen, and mostly what Ive done. Its just bad that the industryis saturated w/ that type of music, but now its being overran with the bubble gum crap ( Yahh, trick, yahh!....w.t.f? ) But I have no prob with doin consciencerap, but I just have to feel it. Listenin to soulfood's tracks do take u back, and I seriously think homie would be a positive influence on me. I think hewould really help me explore that side of my talent. So, Soul get @ me whenever ur time permits and maybe we can see how this thing goes...That is the exactvibe im lookin for and feelin. Im just treading in unknown waters, but Imma about to dive in....

Bammas....lmao

Bammas....lmao

Bammas....lmao

Bammas....lmao

Bammas....lmao

Bammas....lmao

Bammas....lmao

Bammas....lmao

Bammas....lmao

Bammas....lmao

Originally Posted by RockDeep

valid.

lol

laugh.gif

go tell alex to come in this thread and sign this digitally lmao....
s30wo8.jpg

...i know i know nikki....

BAMMA.

yea yea. lmao.

valid.

lol

laugh.gif

s30wo8.jpg

BAMMA.

yea yea. lmao.

valid.

lol

laugh.gif

s30wo8.jpg

BAMMA.

yea yea. lmao.

valid.

lol

laugh.gif

s30wo8.jpg

BAMMA.

yea yea. lmao.

valid.

lol

laugh.gif

s30wo8.jpg

BAMMA.

yea yea. lmao.

valid.

lol

laugh.gif

s30wo8.jpg

BAMMA.

yea yea. lmao.

valid.

lol

laugh.gif

s30wo8.jpg

BAMMA.

yea yea. lmao.

valid.

lol

laugh.gif

s30wo8.jpg

BAMMA.

yea yea. lmao.

valid.

lol

laugh.gif

s30wo8.jpg

BAMMA.

yea yea. lmao.

valid.

lol

laugh.gif

s30wo8.jpg

BAMMA.

yea yea. lmao.

valid.

lol

laugh.gif

s30wo8.jpg

BAMMA.

yea yea. lmao.

Back
Top Bottom