back in the go-go :: wale - bun b - pusha t - tre (ucb)

Originally Posted by Nin0 Brown

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Matth....no, thank YOU for not being one of the wack bammas that submitted music.

Nino....I don't hurt feelings, I tell the truth. No bliiiiiitchaxxxxness, son!!!! lol But naw, that's what more of these artists need, someone to tell them when something is not really up to parr. And like you, we need more people that can accept constructive criticism.

Bammas.
lol, word, but Imma soldier, I LOVE the feedback. But I like the "Gossip" track a little better than the "amusement park" freestyle. I thank u for being honest. Im gonna get back on my grind and get it in. If all urea artists link up, theres no tellin what can happen. Im tryn different avenues, conscience, hardcore, street, or whateva u wanna call it...next Im gonna switch it up and rap about Jesus ( sike, nah), but for real, Im just tryna make music for everyone, so expect different stuff me in the near future. Dependin on the sound/vibe I get from the beat usually determines my subject matter. Anyone good with hooks? Rock - I can send u some as well to blast in ur iPod...for the most part 90-95% of music do not have curse words in it...sometimes I feel it limits ones vocabulary

NINO.. good looks.. I dont mind Cursing or not, as long as your music is talkin to me. As far as the Jesus music... ironically enough this ChristianProgressive Church I attend (which is a tad different in a good way from what Im used to) had an Open Forum for the youth during the service, and there weretwo dudes who actually had Rap as apart of their presentation.

One guy was nervous and forgot alot of his lyrics, but he had music as backup. I couldn't really follow it, but the other dude was lyrically dicing it up. I didn't think it wa fitting for Church at first, but the dude was saying some REAL stuff, that you wouldn't even realize was comin straight from theOld Testament.

BUT I say do you, cause you don't want to be known as a pacifist who tries to please all and not have a real path to what you want to do.

Matth....no, thank YOU for not being one of the wack bammas that submitted music.

Nino....I don't hurt feelings, I tell the truth. No bliiiiiitchaxxxxness, son!!!! lol But naw, that's what more of these artists need, someone to tell them when something is not really up to parr. And like you, we need more people that can accept constructive criticism.

Bammas.
lol, word, but Imma soldier, I LOVE the feedback. But I like the "Gossip" track a little better than the "amusement park" freestyle. I thank u for being honest. Im gonna get back on my grind and get it in. If all urea artists link up, theres no tellin what can happen. Im tryn different avenues, conscience, hardcore, street, or whateva u wanna call it...next Im gonna switch it up and rap about Jesus ( sike, nah), but for real, Im just tryna make music for everyone, so expect different stuff me in the near future. Dependin on the sound/vibe I get from the beat usually determines my subject matter. Anyone good with hooks? Rock - I can send u some as well to blast in ur iPod...for the most part 90-95% of music do not have curse words in it...sometimes I feel it limits ones vocabulary

NINO.. good looks.. I dont mind Cursing or not, as long as your music is talkin to me. As far as the Jesus music... ironically enough this ChristianProgressive Church I attend (which is a tad different in a good way from what Im used to) had an Open Forum for the youth during the service, and there weretwo dudes who actually had Rap as apart of their presentation.

One guy was nervous and forgot alot of his lyrics, but he had music as backup. I couldn't really follow it, but the other dude was lyrically dicing it up. I didn't think it wa fitting for Church at first, but the dude was saying some REAL stuff, that you wouldn't even realize was comin straight from theOld Testament.

BUT I say do you, cause you don't want to be known as a pacifist who tries to please all and not have a real path to what you want to do.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

Originally Posted by iCan

valid.

*searching for my picture with Retrokid*

lol

LMAO, *upload, myspace profile pic*
If need be, I can get Alex to sign a Black & White and send to you!
laugh.gif
He rides with me when we play Ball just about every day. That dude can shoot the three.

valid.

lol

laugh.gif
He rides with me when we play Ball just about every day. That dude can shoot the three.

valid.

lol

laugh.gif

valid.

lol

laugh.gif

valid.

lol

laugh.gif

valid.

lol

laugh.gif

valid.

lol

laugh.gif

valid.

lol

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom