back in the go-go :: wale - bun b - pusha t - tre (ucb)

eyes of hazel wrote:

laugh.gif
@ DCShoeChick saying "bammas" multiple times.

Aye YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
roll.gif

Thats what I said!!!
laugh.gif
I was like She throwin them joints out likeNinja Stars today!!!!

Yo.... question? If I download the stuf you guys are postin links of.. Can I load it onto my ipod? I got the good Travel joint.. work out joint listen to itin my Ride ipod now.. Play it at my desk, cause they let us blaire our Music for Inspiration up here...

And I'd love nuthin else than to say this are fools from MY UREA.. when they come by the desk askin.. "Who is that" So for those who havelinks.. TOWEH can attest.. send a CD to the masses.. it aint but $15 dollars or less for a thick pack of them joints to burn...

You dont even need a Cover Case.. All I need is Black Ink on my CD and I will even paypal ya the money to send it to me. If ANYONE here knows me.. I am ALLabout helping those who want to help themselves.. and if that means playin your music cause someone wants to put a track on a commercial or have you performsomewhere for an event..

So be it ...Im here like others to be your Inspiration.

I wouldn't look at it like. ... Dag. Wale made it.. how come I didn't.
I'd be lookin at it like Dag!! Wale made it.. .SHIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOT.. I KNOW I can then....

Get BACK on your Grind... Eyes, DJ Heat and anyone else can only OPEN doors but they can walk you thru it.

eyes of hazel wrote:

laugh.gif
@ DCShoeChick saying "bammas" multiple times.

Aye YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
roll.gif

Thats what I said!!!
laugh.gif
I was like She throwin them joints out likeNinja Stars today!!!!

Yo.... question? If I download the stuf you guys are postin links of.. Can I load it onto my ipod? I got the good Travel joint.. work out joint listen to itin my Ride ipod now.. Play it at my desk, cause they let us blaire our Music for Inspiration up here...

And I'd love nuthin else than to say this are fools from MY UREA.. when they come by the desk askin.. "Who is that" So for those who havelinks.. TOWEH can attest.. send a CD to the masses.. it aint but $15 dollars or less for a thick pack of them joints to burn...

You dont even need a Cover Case.. All I need is Black Ink on my CD and I will even paypal ya the money to send it to me. If ANYONE here knows me.. I am ALLabout helping those who want to help themselves.. and if that means playin your music cause someone wants to put a track on a commercial or have you performsomewhere for an event..

So be it ...Im here like others to be your Inspiration.

I wouldn't look at it like. ... Dag. Wale made it.. how come I didn't.
I'd be lookin at it like Dag!! Wale made it.. .SHIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOT.. I KNOW I can then....

Get BACK on your Grind... Eyes, DJ Heat and anyone else can only OPEN doors but they can walk you thru it.

Matth....no, thank YOU for not being one of the wack bammas that submitted music.

Nino....I don't hurt feelings, I tell the truth. No bliiiiiitchaxxxxness, son!!!! lol But naw, that's what more of these artists need, someone to tellthem when something is not really up to parr. And like you, we need more people that can accept constructive criticism.

Bammas.

Back
Top Bottom