back in the go-go :: wale - bun b - pusha t - tre (ucb)

[Cartman]Sweeeeeeeeeeeet[Cartman]

Let me back track and down load this sum beech for real.

And DC Shoechick is on a roll with more Bamma's!!! lololol

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Matth....no, thank YOU for not being one of the wack bammas that submitted music.

Nino....I don't hurt feelings, I tell the truth. No bliiiiiitchaxxxxness, son!!!! lol But naw, that's what more of these artists need, someone to tell them when something is not really up to parr. And like you, we need more people that can accept constructive criticism.

Bammas.
lol, word, but Imma soldier, I LOVE the feedback. But I like the "Gossip" track a little better than the "amusement park"freestyle. I thank u for being honest. Im gonna get back on my grind and get it in. If all urea artists link up, theres no tellin what can happen. Im tryndifferent avenues, conscience, hardcore, street, or whateva u wanna call it...next Im gonna switch it up and rap about Jesus ( sike, nah), but for real, Imjust tryna make music for everyone, so expect different stuff me in the near future. Dependin on the sound/vibe I get from the beat usually determines mysubject matter. Anyone good with hooks? Rock - I can send u some as well to blast in ur iPod...for the most part 90-95% of music do not have curse words init...sometimes I feel it limits ones vocabulary

Matth....no, thank YOU for not being one of the wack bammas that submitted music.

Nino....I don't hurt feelings, I tell the truth. No bliiiiiitchaxxxxness, son!!!! lol But naw, that's what more of these artists need, someone to tell them when something is not really up to parr. And like you, we need more people that can accept constructive criticism.

Bammas.
lol, word, but Imma soldier, I LOVE the feedback. But I like the "Gossip" track a little better than the "amusement park"freestyle. I thank u for being honest. Im gonna get back on my grind and get it in. If all urea artists link up, theres no tellin what can happen. Im tryndifferent avenues, conscience, hardcore, street, or whateva u wanna call it...next Im gonna switch it up and rap about Jesus ( sike, nah), but for real, Imjust tryna make music for everyone, so expect different stuff me in the near future. Dependin on the sound/vibe I get from the beat usually determines mysubject matter. Anyone good with hooks? Rock - I can send u some as well to blast in ur iPod...for the most part 90-95% of music do not have curse words init...sometimes I feel it limits ones vocabulary

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

This is one curse about rapping over a very popular beat that the artist ripped.....you have the unfortunate circumstance of being compared to the originaltrack. So I always try to bring more than what the orginal artist did. Gossip is a hard track to do over, cuz Weezy ripped that joint.

This is one curse about rapping over a very popular beat that the artist ripped.....you have the unfortunate circumstance of being compared to the originaltrack. So I always try to bring more than what the orginal artist did. Gossip is a hard track to do over, cuz Weezy ripped that joint.

Back
Top Bottom