Bad Sex Vol. Lunch Bag Let Down

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I cant believe y'all still give this lame so much attention.

Weekend Girl is actually a guy...probably that lame "ILLIONAIRE" and one of his 9 billion online personas. All those pics he's posting are pics of his girl or one of his friends.

Some people play sports to have fun...some people go clubbing to have fun...others spend 9 hours a day on the internet making up stories and craving attention.
smh.gif
Uhm , she actually did a video saying she was from NT & HT ...

I mean , you're on the right track , but you're not exactly there based off what everyone else thinks .

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

All the long +$@ quoting in this thread is annoying as hell.

But Weekend Girl, If you ever come to Detroit hit me up, I'm not even trying to hit, I just wanna eat the box

smh.gif
son tryin to go above and beyond...

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Weekend Girl is actually a guy...probably that lame "ILLIONAIRE" and one of his 9 billion online personas. All those pics he's posting are pics of his girl or one of his friends.

Some people play sports to have fun...some people go clubbing to have fun...others spend 9 hours a day on the internet making up stories and craving attention.
smh.gif

I mean , you're on the right track , but you're not exactly there based off what everyone else thinks .
Uhh...how hard is it to videotape a female friend to say "Hey, I'm on NT & HT"?

My point is that it's a dude posing as his female friend.

smh.gif

what evidence has led you to this conclusion?

smh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

smh.gif

Weekend Girl = Illionaire

-Same Typing style
-both "live" in Toronto...in the same suburb too
-Illionaire is always found in "Weekend Girl's" threads
-Illionaire will post like 5-10 mins. after "Weekend Girl" has made a post
-Go to Illionaire's blog...there is a pic of "Weekend Girls" naked breast with a paper covering it saying "Illionaire"

It's not rocket science.

Everything will not be on par in a relationship, you either have good sex and argue a lot or have a good understanding of that person everything runs smoothexcept for sex.... Me shhh I rather argue all day and have great sex. No relationship is perfect hell I've been told I don't show enough emotions, butmy unit is great right along with my oral game
pimp.gif

But on the real some dudes just don't do it because they probably don't know the female well, and that's understandable, you can't eateverybody box

so illionaire is a trap posing on the internet as a chick.
this is way to elaborate. dude should win Oscars , Emmys and Pultizers. to pull something like this and have thousands of members fooled.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

You stay in Malvern right? Come check me. We can put this %$%+ to bed like J. Holiday.

How is the %$%+ so far fetched though?
laugh.gif
Like, really?
grin.gif
smh.gif

EDIT:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ me being Illionaire
laugh.gif
Ya'll tooooo much
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

smh.gif

You stay in Malvern right? Come check me. We can put this %$%+ to bed like J. Holiday.

laugh.gif
Like, really?
grin.gif
smh.gif

EDIT:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ me being Illionaire
laugh.gif
Ya'll tooooo much
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you better take this offer and lay it down better then her boy

Yup I have had a few females that were not at par with my standards. Boring females talking about only doing it missionary or not going down.
smh.gif

I usually take a female out to a club by the 2nd or 3rd date. If a female knows how to groove on the dance floor and can keep in flow with my rhythm,, 9 outof 10 times, that female can get down in the bedroom. My one rule about females is they gotta know how to dance.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

smh.gif

-Same Typing style
-Go to Illionaire's blog...there is a pic of "Weekend Girls" naked breast with a paper covering it saying "Illionaire"

It's not rocket science.
zing!

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Weekend Girl wrote:

Carlos Tevez wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif
Like, really?
grin.gif
smh.gif

EDIT:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ me being Illionaire
laugh.gif
Ya'll tooooo much
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I didn't mean literally, I don't know this dude
laugh.gif
grin.gif

-Same Typing style

It's not rocket science.

How ya'll can identify people through a typing style?
laugh.gif
You 'ol Columbo !%% dude. We actually don't font the same though...
grin.gif

So? Your !%% lives in Toronto also...
eek.gif
that must mean you also Illionaire
eek.gif
It's all coming together
tired.gif

The next few points are too irrelevant for me to even address
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

You didn't know MayorofNYC either
grin.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Stop that.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Weekend Girl wrote:

Carlos Tevez wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif
Like, really?
grin.gif
smh.gif

EDIT:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ me being Illionaire
laugh.gif
Ya'll tooooo much
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I didn't mean literally, I don't know this dude
laugh.gif
grin.gif

You didn't know MayorofNYC either
grin.gif
grin.gif

I'm sure a lot of the people on NT fit in the category of "bad" sexually. Everyone makes themselves sound like the s*%& online. But bad sexdoesn't just mean the person is necessarily bad at sex, some people just have bad sexual chemistry. With other people, their sex might be a lot better. So,it could be that the one person is bad in bed or the combination of the two people just doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom