“Gymnastics the way that them bullets be flippin
In traffic with fat boy, we really was Bippin
****** was hating, you ****** was trippin
Come up from nothing, we really be drippin
Big Kev and them really handled them pigeons
I ain’t talking bout them ones you call tippers
The ones you really gotta protect with them pistols”

I rock with Moose but every verse the same

Yeah. Moose gotta up his versatlity. He got that gotta **** on lock though. Shorty be saying a lot of slick **** that go over ****** heads.

Y’all ever check that nosiey article about how Baltimore Police Department and that crooked cop been messing with everybody ova east? This cop is a whole bish. Dirty as they come. I personally know ***** he done f’d over :smh:. He blocked Moose on his biggest opportunity. Shorty grinding it back up though.

Good article.

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/artic...-vendetta-derailed-a-promising-rappers-career

EC275108-5E31-4DBB-9F9F-64782F8D2B37.png

Maaaaan them cops def dirty but u right moose gotta up his versatility, cops in Baltimore terrible they said that they killed that cop smh

Last edited:
not only is trap phone the most organic sounding hit he has on that tape other than “skola skola” (that also needs a video)

he could piggyback off the moment it seems lil baby is about to have

THIS what the city need right here :pimp:. OTM x YBS. East 2 West. That unity.

Dumb way X Shiners ✨

0 for 3 on songs on the first page. I'll try some more.

Toxic culture = toxic songs.

Everybody has beef with everybody, wants to kill everybody, sells dope, steal people's girls, high on xyz, robbery's, haters, rental or exotic car/crib,... I think that's the gist of the videos posted.

Basically a carbon copy on each other, sever lack of creativity. Insert "I'm just reporting from the streets". Creek boyz was the most original song posted in this forum.

Besides Los, there is a dude I forgot his name that spits, he did a video outside teavolve. Actually telling a story, with an actual...plot for once.

Ok. Moose be rappin fr. thats all i really ask @ this point. Lol

That bein said, He good money in my book.

Just DL’d tate new tape. Hope i can rock with it more than skola.

not only is trap phone the most organic sounding hit he has on that tape other than “skola skola” (that also needs a video)

he could piggyback off the moment it seems lil baby is about to have
Y’all don’t rock with Down For? That’s the hardest joint on that tape to me

Back
Top Bottom