Baltimore Hip Hop is on its way....✨

Saw that on IG a lil while ago it’s crazy they wanna throw Baltimore in the “DMV” now. Baltimore was never really considered in there ask anybody in Baltimore. Anybody remember BossMan?
Baltimore still isn’t and never will be in the DMV ...we all know thats just the DC Metro

Where the **** is Logic from? Lol

Mo county? Nobody from there claim him. Thought he was from North Dakota or something.

Logic from Moco I think ...funny cuz outside of the song crew not that many ppl actually from or living in in that area listen to Goldlink or Logic, u ain’t hearing em in the streets or when u messing with the nightlife :lol:

Logic from Moco I think ...funny cuz outside of the song crew not that many ppl actually from or living in in that area listen to Goldlink or Logic, u ain’t hearing em in the streets or when u messing with the nightlife :lol:

That's why you gotta love sites like this where people put you on to what's really popping in their respective cities because blogs will have you lost.

How he from the area sounding like that??

mindblown.png

I seriously don't know one Logic fan.

Nah man he from Howard County.

How he from the area sounding like that.

mindblown.png

I seriously don't know one Logic fan.

Nah man he from Howard County.
Don’t even think my guys in Columbia would claim him :lol: ...shout out to Logic for his success tho , always good to see anybody from MD doing their thing :pimp:

Yea I heard creek boys on satellite radio like last month and they switched some parts up n messed up the hook :smh: ...guess they thought it would appeal more nationally

Terrible man. Terrible. **** is wrong with 300? :smh:

"Baltimore, too many ***** Dying" MAKES the damn song. That's real over here. It's ugly outchea man. It ties into, "everything's...gon be alright".

THIS is why labels **** ish up man. Nothing needed to be redone. Maybe shoot a new visual. But to change the song, and take Baltimore away from it?

Terrible

Same thing I thought.

Song is gonna be a hit bc most people haven't heard it nor will notice the difference. But that line wouldn't have hindered the song's potential.

This is why people hate labels. Bunch of corny dudes in suits trying to apply pop logic from the past 40 years to an organic and unpredictable genre. Song wouldn't have caught on in the first place if that was an issue.

Thought I was buggin when I first heard it

Joint just didn't feel the same

I def understand shooting a new video but I'm glad they left the old one up. It's rawness is what appealed to me in the first place.

Don’t even think my guys in Columbia would claim him :lol: ...shout out to Logic for his success tho , always good to see anybody from MD doing their thing :pimp:
Lmfao I cant stop laughing at your Signature. My ex is from there and she was a light skin big booty freak

That Lor Scoota ***** was hard I never knew...This King Me track just came on randomly he was going crazy I’m late RIP

That Lor Scoota ***** was hard I never knew...This King Me track just came on randomly he was going crazy I’m late RIP

Yeah....shorty was on his way. He was the one that kicked the doors down a lil w/ "Bird Flu"....then started linking with Meek and them. Sadly, he got hit up leaving a charity basketball game round my old way :smh:. Good doc right here. Check out his music if you get a chance.

His mans geeked about him though after he got killed.

:emoji_hushed::emoji_joy::emoji_joy: Man what? His man was laying ****** down like that?? Cut from a different cloth, they don’t make too many ****** like that no more..I gotta check out more of his ****, now I gotta give Skola a chance

Damn that **** read like a movie. Lead paint turned him into a savage smh...So he had to ride for him he the reason he got hit

Back
Top Bottom