Barkley Godzillas

Def picking these up again when they drop to $100.

That's Nike Basketball with most retros and trainers last 24-36 months.

Patience.

No need to pay retail.

They will be "restocked" and, if you live in urban area, marked down like hell 6 weeks and after the initial release.

Last edited:
copped mine sof ruvilla when they had the 25$ off, still over 100$, but IMo was worth it.  Rocking it heavily with my oly airforce 180.  Gonna double up on both of them when they hit under 80$
nthat.gif

i agree, my 07s were very brick feeling lol.
turned into my grass cutting shoe.
shoes were not comfy and fit wide/loose as hell.

This

View media item 2204973View media item 2204975
Got these in today, These feel a lot better then the 07 retros I had. It appears they have the orthalite(sp?) insole and they feel amazing! The last retro felt like bricks. They feel true to size and the quality is like the 07 retros.

Good to hear. I just need to wait it out.

Bruh I just hope my FA order isn't cancelled like my NDC order was. Talking about they don't have a size 15. We'll see what happens..

Good news was that these looked great in person, ignoring the pleather used. The bad news is that they killed my arches and I couldnt buy them because of that. I left disappointed. :smh: I was so excited too.

Last edited:
Why are these so slept on? I remember the 07 retro's selling fairly well

Why are these so slept on? I remember the 07 retro's selling fairly well

Waiting for a discount personally.
Facts!!!!!!!!!!!!

07's didn't sell out either.

They sold decent but I ended up getting two pairs for that Footlocker 30% off deal and they were already heavily discounted and I ended up paying like $90 (not sure) for both pairs.

I still have the receipt so will check... and I got the Godzilla shirts that dropped with them back then too.

Back
Top Bottom