bars or body wash????vol "get with the future"

- I use both...
tired.gif

- Bar, first. Then body wash, no loofah joint...
nerd.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by AC4Three

laugh.gif
@ body wash...

Bars of soap is where it's at.

You can't really use Soap with a Loofah,
and if you don't use a loofah it's
sick.gif

Cause your just rubbing a bar of soap on yourself, you don't really clean your skin.

laugh.gif
Methedy24 wrote:

- I use both...
tired.gif

- Bar, first. Then body wash, no loofah joint...
nerd.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
im bout to get my own apartment and i refuse to let a chick ask to usethe bathroom and she find one of those things hanging up
she either going to think 1 of two things, either he has a girl or he is 'how you doing"
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

Originally Posted by AC4Three

laugh.gif
@ body wash...

Bars of soap is where it's at.

You can't really use Soap with a Loofah,
and if you don't use a loofah it's
sick.gif

Cause your just rubbing a bar of soap on yourself, you don't really clean your skin.

You could use a wash cloth.....

- Tical.

eff what a female thinks when it comes to keeping MY body clean....I use the loofah and almost umbearable-scorching HOT water
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

i use bars. And my mom bought me that sponge lookin thing for xmas. I thanked her but I haven't used it once.

I use those things religiously. I keep a bar and wash. Just depends on my mood or what I'm about to do. If I'm about to sit around the house, somethingsimple like the bar, but if I need to be smelt, then it's the good old lather washer upper.

i wouldn't use a loofah though coz they're filled with bacteria and germs. things grow on them when you leave it in the tub after you shower. i use alittle washcloth, new one every time (w/ Dove body wash). keeps my skin pretty

Some people need to be more confident with their masculinity.

Not hating anyone who uses bar soap by any means, but if you think using a loofah and body wash makes you less of a man then give me a break
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna peak into my friends bathroom and see a loofah/body sponge/whatever and think he's gay or feminine or any of that.

If your preference is the bar soap then use it, doesn't bother me. I personally think body wash gets me cleaner and lathers better than bar soap sothat's what I use.

old-spice-double-impact.jpg

+

axe-detailer.jpg

=

Clean

Originally Posted by alejanz28

MissinPieces wrote:

about a month ago I went to the store to buy some soap.
so im in line with my 2 pack of soap and my boy tells me "who uses bars of soap anymore"
ohwell.gif

"you mine as well buy a cd palyer while your in here. get with the future"
i proceed to buy my bars of soap and not let my friends influence change my mind
my 2 pack didnt last long. about 2 weeks later i buy some body wash. the worst purchase i have made thus far.
takes to long to lather up and it feels like your using shampoo.
so im back to my bars again. $#%@ body wash.

*NO THIS IS NOT THE BODY WASH I USED, but what's the name of the purple thing in the back ground. it looks like the same material used to hold fruits and vegetables. i always thought it was for females, but i hear you have to use one of them when you use body wash and i refuse.
muscle-soak-body-wash.jpg

The purple thing is a loofah. If you let the loofah absorb alot water, you dont have to use a lot of the liquid soap when showering.

yup yup

ive always use the loofah. i wasn't aware that people washed themselves with bar soap and their hands. that doesnt get rid of the dead skin so you'renot really doing anything.

Originally Posted by piapizza

i wouldn't use a loofah though coz they're filled with bacteria and germs. things grow on them when you leave it in the tub after you shower. i use a little washcloth, new one every time (w/ Dove body wash). keeps my skin pretty

The phone you talk on and the hands you eat with have germs on them also.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by piapizza

i wouldn't use a loofah though coz they're filled with bacteria and germs. things grow on them when you leave it in the tub after you shower. i use a little washcloth, new one every time (w/ Dove body wash). keeps my skin pretty

The phone you talk on and the hands you eat with have germs on them also.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ piapizza being afraid of air

Back
Top Bottom