bars or body wash????vol "get with the future"

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

i use body wash and a loofah, using soap always left me dry as %#@!

You wasnt rinsing well enough....
no. that's the results of using cheap soap. 8pack for $2.50 is not considered a steal.
2411273690_7db48ffe99.jpg

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Originally Posted by kash55

Originally Posted by AC4Three

laugh.gif
@ body wash...

Bars of soap is where it's at.

You can't really use Soap with a Loofah,
and if you don't use a loofah it's
sick.gif

Cause your just rubbing a bar of soap on yourself, you don't really clean your skin.

You could use a wash cloth.....

- Tical.
Exactly.

There is no way that those fluffy things and body wash can clean you like a bar of soap and washcloth. I don't wanna know what places it doesn'tscrub right.
sick.gif

And real men use estropajos...

TO ALL THE NT'ers DEFENDING THEIR LOOFAHS.....ITS ALL GOOD. I CAN UNDERSTAND.
NO BS....CNN JUST REPORTED THAT TESTOSTERONE LEVELS HAVE DECENDED DRAMATICALLY OVER THE LAST 20YEARS.

I use body wash and a loofah. Havent used bars and wash clothes for years now. Which reminds me I need to go to the store and get a new one, damn thing isready to fall apart.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by piapizza

i wouldn't use a loofah though coz they're filled with bacteria and germs. things grow on them when you leave it in the tub after you shower. i use a little washcloth, new one every time (w/ Dove body wash). keeps my skin pretty

The phone you talk on and the hands you eat with have germs on them also.
this man speaks the truth. stay away from them things. and to the responder, yea that is true, but you shouldnt be scrubbin ya johnson or %%%cheeks with your cell phone, and obviously your hands will be clean in the shower. I say keep a very hefty rotation of bath towels at all times. loofah,lather builder, whatever FTMFsanitaryL

I use both, but prefer loofah and bodywash. My problem is more being in the shower too long and getting too clean. Some of you may remember my postwhen I was washing the natural moisture, oils, and pigment out of my skin to the point I was white coming out the shower and somebody thought it was a joke andI sprinkled baby powder on myself
laugh.gif
I only get like 3 showers out of a bar of soap.

What's more telling though, is how many washes do you get out of a bar of soap? I remember I made tha thread and we had dudes in here on the oppositeextreme who claimed they could get 70-100 showers per bar of soap.

purple thing = loofa (sp)

but I use body wash and actually have since 5th grade (so about 10 years)

the best soap from the heavens above..dove

bar soap + washrag= how it should be done

bodywash is cool n all but i dont feel 100% clean comin out of the shower

Bar at home, and body wash for the gym.

Only reason I use the body wash is because its a lot less messier, ant wont go loose inside my gym bag.

I'm rollin with bodywash from now on. @#@% was always using the same soap as me so I was like F it. If you don't feel clean when using a pouf, try andfind one that's abrasive. I got the double sided joint and it works wonders after a dirty day.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

i wouldn't use a loofah though coz they're filled with bacteria and germs. things grow on them when you leave it in the tub after you shower. i use a little washcloth, new one every time (w/ Dove body wash). keeps my skin pretty

this man speaks the truth. stay away from them things. and to the responder, yea that is true, but you shouldnt be scrubbin ya johnson or %%% cheeks with your cell phone, and obviously your hands will be clean in the shower. I say keep a very hefty rotation of bath towels at all times. loofah, lather builder, whatever FTMFsanitaryL
How does a loofa carry more bacteria then an open bar of wet used soap?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

this man speaks the truth. stay away from them things. and to the responder, yea that is true, but you shouldnt be scrubbin ya johnson or %%% cheeks with your cell phone, and obviously your hands will be clean in the shower. I say keep a very hefty rotation of bath towels at all times. loofah, lather builder, whatever FTMFsanitaryL
oh my bad pizza on the gender mixup.
laugh.gif

and uhm to answer this question above, I'm not sure if you are serious or not, but I am not following your rhetoric. No offense or nothing, but thatsounds like a silly question

I only use Axe body wash. I havent used bar soap in about 3 years and I don't plan on going back to them

i just bought a 2-pack of dove body bars last weekend only because I forgot my body wash in the shower and someone stole it...community showers=bad forbusiness...but yeah i dont remember the last time I used bar soap, but it reminds me of when I was a lil kid, I feel that its less sanitary than body wash (atleast in dorms), and I'm clumsy so dropping is prevalent. I will admit that it lathers wayyy better than body wash, but it definitely is not going to lasttoo long. Then ill be back to the bottle.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

oh my bad pizza on the gender mixup.
laugh.gif

and uhm to answer this question above, I'm not sure if you are serious or not, but I am not following your rhetoric. No offense or nothing, but that sounds like a silly question
You wash your body with soap and sit on the stand for 24 hours until you shower again. You wash your body with a loofa and hang it for 24 hourstil you shower again.
So why do you think loofas are filled with bacteria and germs and soap isn't?

Body wash + loofah.

I'm using the Gillete body wash/face wash.
pimp.gif
with the loofah I got from the axe body wash I got last time.

Dove or Irish Spring bar soap + wash cloth FTW. I don't feel as clean when I use body wash.

And some of you need to purchase a face wash along with your soap, cause using regular bar soap on your face just isn't cutting it anymore.

And to whoever asked, I probably get 8-10 showers out of one bar of soap.

Back
Top Bottom