BART Cop Being Charged With Murder for Death of Oscar Grant

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

you can see he didnt mean to shoot the kid ... it is a bad situation that NO ONE on the train, platform or anywhere else around the area handled well, cops included ...

Can ANYONE who believes this is an accident explain? Maybe I'm just slow, but I'm not getting that AT ALL from the video.
Originally Posted by Retrobearcat

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

How some of you kids can see this as an "accident" is just mind-bottling. .

Damn kids and their mind-bottling

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

I click on general and see that this thread went from 3 pages to 6. Not again.
smh.gif

Yuku for the loss.
Hope i didn't hit my post count. Damn. I did. Just ruined my day.
frown.gif

you can see he didnt mean to shoot the kid ... it is a bad situation that NO ONE on the train, platform or anywhere else around the area handled well, cops included ...

Can ANYONE who believes this is an accident explain? Maybe I'm just slow, but I'm not getting that AT ALL from the video.

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom