Basketball shorts to the beach?

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Yea I would, its not like i'm going to the water. not gonna reveal my fat +*$ body anyways.
frown.gif

Dont even give a F about all that. I aint got that nice of a body and i just show the hunnies my truffle shuffle
pimp.gif

Let it all hang out fam 

Yea I would, its not like i'm going to the water. not gonna reveal my fat +*$ body anyways.
frown.gif

Dont even give a F about all that. I aint got that nice of a body and i just show the hunnies my truffle shuffle
pimp.gif

Let it all hang out fam 

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

frown.gif

pimp.gif

Let it all hang out fam 

wish I had the courage myself fam. lol one day.

frown.gif

pimp.gif

Let it all hang out fam 

Swim trunks are cheap.  Swim trunks dry faster.  You should wear swim trunks if you are getting in the water.  I can't defend this bball shorts movement at the pool/beach.

and for the record I'm black and I play basketball for real (probably better than 98% of you).  Get some swim trunks!

Swim trunks are cheap.  Swim trunks dry faster.  You should wear swim trunks if you are getting in the water.  I can't defend this bball shorts movement at the pool/beach.

and for the record I'm black and I play basketball for real (probably better than 98% of you).  Get some swim trunks!

frown.gif

pimp.gif

Let it all hang out fam 

older you get, the less you will care.  thats why you see 60 yr old wrinkly saggy dudes rockin speedos.  they dont give a damn.

frown.gif

pimp.gif

Let it all hang out fam 

older you get, the less you will care.  thats why you see 60 yr old wrinkly saggy dudes rockin speedos.  they dont give a damn.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

The only arguement everyone has is they dry faster. When im at the pool im in the water bottom line your wet when you on the side chillen everyone else is wet its not like you going to chill at the store or going to a party your at the pool/beach people get wet thats what you are there for

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

The only arguement everyone has is they dry faster. When im at the pool im in the water bottom line your wet when you on the side chillen everyone else is wet its not like you going to chill at the store or going to a party your at the pool/beach people get wet thats what you are there for

Originally Posted by eashawty

excuse my ignorance, but wat is board shorts?

86fc7ea1c5dd2e8d94f3c1ac908efcec.jpg

swim trunks without the netting inside, they dry ridiculously fast. don't retain any water, comfortable. feels good man

Originally Posted by eashawty

excuse my ignorance, but wat is board shorts?

86fc7ea1c5dd2e8d94f3c1ac908efcec.jpg

swim trunks without the netting inside, they dry ridiculously fast. don't retain any water, comfortable. feels good man

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

for those who do.....why?

you do know swim trunks come in water resistant material that dries a lot quicker, right? so getting out of the water you dry off right away.

i'm assuming you guys who don't own trunks don't go in pools/ocean?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm saying and nice to see you back. Anyhow, you dudes are going overboard with the basketball shorts  [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

for those who do.....why?

you do know swim trunks come in water resistant material that dries a lot quicker, right? so getting out of the water you dry off right away.

i'm assuming you guys who don't own trunks don't go in pools/ocean?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm saying and nice to see you back. Anyhow, you dudes are going overboard with the basketball shorts  [/color]
laugh.gif

If your not goings boarding, why wear board shorts? If you ain't going to swim laps, why wear swim trunks? Bball shorts are just fine.. . As long as it aint some thick cargo/jean shorts your str8. If your worried about being judged for the type of shorts your wear to the pool, you got some serious insecurity issues.

If your not goings boarding, why wear board shorts? If you ain't going to swim laps, why wear swim trunks? Bball shorts are just fine.. . As long as it aint some thick cargo/jean shorts your str8. If your worried about being judged for the type of shorts your wear to the pool, you got some serious insecurity issues.

I've never owned a pair of "board shorts" in my life. I've never, not once, worn anything other than hoop shorts to a beach.
laugh.gif

Im black and can swim damn well if it matters

I've never owned a pair of "board shorts" in my life. I've never, not once, worn anything other than hoop shorts to a beach.
laugh.gif

Im black and can swim damn well if it matters

Originally Posted by l337six

If your not goings boarding, why wear board shorts? If you ain't going to swim laps, why wear swim trunks? Bball shorts are just fine.

If you aren't going to ball, why wear ball shorts? Apply your logic across the board

If your not goings boarding, why wear board shorts? If you ain't going to swim laps, why wear swim trunks? Bball shorts are just fine.

If you aren't going to ball, why wear ball shorts? Apply your logic across the board

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Why are you wearing ball shorts if you aren't going to ball? Apply your logic across the board
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thank you.[/color]

Why are you wearing ball shorts if you aren't going to ball? Apply your logic across the board
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thank you.[/color]

Yea but I have endless ball shorts because I do ball, why would I spend money on board shorts if I don't board when ball shorts will suffice just fine?

Yea but I have endless ball shorts because I do ball, why would I spend money on board shorts if I don't board when ball shorts will suffice just fine?

Been using board shorts for about 8 years now years now
pimp.gif

They're the GOAT pool or beach shorts, Never tried basketball shorts to the beach though
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom