Basketball shorts to the beach?

Trying to cut some corners?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i don't know any black guys that own swimming trunks...

they just wear bball shorts
laugh.gif
Do they also wear sneakers with socks or slides with socks to the beach?  Just wondering.

i wouldn't be surprised...& i'd totally support it cuz i hate men's feet

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i don't know any black guys that own swimming trunks...

they just wear bball shorts
laugh.gif
Do they also wear sneakers with socks or slides with socks to the beach?  Just wondering.

i wouldn't be surprised...& i'd totally support it cuz i hate men's feet

any true difference between swim trunks and lets say NIKE ELITE NCAA shorts? they feel very similar to me

any true difference between swim trunks and lets say NIKE ELITE NCAA shorts? they feel very similar to me

speedo_swimming_trunks_navy.jpg

Man with supreme confidence wears always these. 
pimp.gif
 Damn it was hard to find a picture where there wasn't a guy wearing these 
sick.gif

speedo_swimming_trunks_navy.jpg

Man with supreme confidence wears always these. 
pimp.gif
 Damn it was hard to find a picture where there wasn't a guy wearing these 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AlexGod

I don't have any experience with the shorts you are speaking of, but in terms of board shorts (swim trunks) and normal Nike basketball shorts, there is a difference in material.

If you get basketball shorts wet, you are going to stay wet for a fairly long time.  Board shorts on the other hand will dry out with the quickness, probably inside of 30 minutes in direct sunlight.

With basketball shorts (when wet) I feel that they also have a tendency to ride up and stick to your legs more, wheras board shorts "breathe" better instead of acting as a second skin against your thighs.

Originally Posted by AlexGod

I don't have any experience with the shorts you are speaking of, but in terms of board shorts (swim trunks) and normal Nike basketball shorts, there is a difference in material.

If you get basketball shorts wet, you are going to stay wet for a fairly long time.  Board shorts on the other hand will dry out with the quickness, probably inside of 30 minutes in direct sunlight.

With basketball shorts (when wet) I feel that they also have a tendency to ride up and stick to your legs more, wheras board shorts "breathe" better instead of acting as a second skin against your thighs.

Back
Top Bottom