Basketball shorts to the beach?

Yeup pretty much. My beachwear is basically my home wear, makes no sense having a seperate set if i'm not doing *@$% but chilling, and i'm from an island. Plus no one gives a !$#+, do you.

for those who do.....why?

you do know swim trunks come in water resistant material that dries a lot quicker, right? so getting out of the water you dry off right away.

i'm assuming you guys who don't own trunks don't go in pools/ocean?

you do know swim trunks come in water resistant material that dries a lot quicker, right? so getting out of the water you dry off right away.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

I'm not even gonna try and reason with these people who wear basketball shorts everywhere..
laugh.gif

at the beach....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

I'm not even gonna try and reason with these people who wear basketball shorts everywhere..
laugh.gif

at the beach....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by shogun

i don't know any black guys that own swimming trunks...

they just wear bball shorts
laugh.gif
Do they also wear sneakers with socks or slides with socks to the beach?  Just wondering.

i wouldn't be surprised...& i'd totally support it cuz i hate men's feet
are you me? haha jk men's feet creep me out. i try to tell my guy friends to get water shoes if they're thinking about showing dem feet
sick.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

i don't know any black guys that own swimming trunks...

they just wear bball shorts
laugh.gif
Do they also wear sneakers with socks or slides with socks to the beach?  Just wondering.

i wouldn't be surprised...& i'd totally support it cuz i hate men's feet
are you me? haha jk men's feet creep me out. i try to tell my guy friends to get water shoes if they're thinking about showing dem feet
sick.gif

board shorts all day

bball shorts when wet feel horrible, especially if you get sand in em which is inevitable at the beach

i'm guessing most the people who wear bball shorts to the beach are also the ones wearing shoes and a shirt out there too

board shorts all day

bball shorts when wet feel horrible, especially if you get sand in em which is inevitable at the beach

i'm guessing most the people who wear bball shorts to the beach are also the ones wearing shoes and a shirt out there too

Back
Top Bottom