Basketball shorts to the beach?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But what is wrong with people going to the beach and not planning on getting in the water? Where is the rule book for beach attendance that says a public beach must only be used for those that intend on getting in the water?

I own swimming trunks because I swim, in pools. I rarely ever get in the ocean because every time I have been at the ocean, it was been ultra cold. But if someone wants to go just to stunt and look at some *******, what is the issue?

Basketball shorts, jeans, tennis shoes, whatever they want. Why does it matter?

I wouldn't wear shoes to the beach. It is disrespectful to your feet to not let them experience walking in hot sand.

But yea, it doesn't matter man.

If you're just going to hang out and tittywatch you're right, who cares what you wear.  I live right by the beach so I'm there frequently if only to have lunch, take my dog for a walk, lay out and get some sun, whatever.  If I have no intention of going in the water (if its fall, winter, or early spring), I will go wear flip flops, normal shorts, and a polo/tee.  If I am going in the water though, its boardshorts for me.  Maybe I need to update my basketball shorts collection, but the ones I have aren't made of revolutionary moisture resistant material that dry up in minutes.

But what is wrong with people going to the beach and not planning on getting in the water? Where is the rule book for beach attendance that says a public beach must only be used for those that intend on getting in the water?

I own swimming trunks because I swim, in pools. I rarely ever get in the ocean because every time I have been at the ocean, it was been ultra cold. But if someone wants to go just to stunt and look at some *******, what is the issue?

Basketball shorts, jeans, tennis shoes, whatever they want. Why does it matter?

I wouldn't wear shoes to the beach. It is disrespectful to your feet to not let them experience walking in hot sand.

But yea, it doesn't matter man.

If you're just going to hang out and tittywatch you're right, who cares what you wear.  I live right by the beach so I'm there frequently if only to have lunch, take my dog for a walk, lay out and get some sun, whatever.  If I have no intention of going in the water (if its fall, winter, or early spring), I will go wear flip flops, normal shorts, and a polo/tee.  If I am going in the water though, its boardshorts for me.  Maybe I need to update my basketball shorts collection, but the ones I have aren't made of revolutionary moisture resistant material that dry up in minutes.

Dudes need to stop being cheap and get a pair of swim trunks if you go to the beach or pool on a frequent basis. 

Dudes need to stop being cheap and get a pair of swim trunks if you go to the beach or pool on a frequent basis. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

But a lot of dudes don't go often, which is why they don't own them.

But swimming trunks are cheap man. $10 from Old Navy, less than that clearance.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

But a lot of dudes don't go often, which is why they don't own them.

But swimming trunks are cheap man. $10 from Old Navy, less than that clearance.

does everyone on here live in NY or something?

bball shorts to the beach is like wearing basketball shoes to play soccer....

cmon mann, looks mad awkward...

Never really put much thought into it. If i plan on going in the water I'll bring swim trunks. If not, I'll wear basketball shorts.

Never really put much thought into it. If i plan on going in the water I'll bring swim trunks. If not, I'll wear basketball shorts.

basketball shorts stick to your junk and are super heavey when you first get outta the water. Takes to long for them to dry out too.

basketball shorts stick to your junk and are super heavey when you first get outta the water. Takes to long for them to dry out too.

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

Ok if I have never played soccer before (or not often) I will wear basketball shoes to play.

Ok if I have never played soccer before (or not often) I will wear basketball shoes to play.

i wear swimmin trunks. i member one time my mom legit wasnt gonna let me leave the house w/ only basketball shorts.

i ended up wearin the trunks.

freeballin FTW
pimp.gif

i wear swimmin trunks. i member one time my mom legit wasnt gonna let me leave the house w/ only basketball shorts.

i ended up wearin the trunks.

freeballin FTW
pimp.gif

sigh....nvm

sigh....nvm

nyc in the buildin..... yea i concur.. u get the mean looks if you in the water w/ no trunks/boardshorts u look mad dumb

Back
Top Bottom