Basketball tayo!

Originally Posted by taken24

guys sorry for not being able to get any scheds as of this time... medyo busy talaga... give me 2-3 weeks more... thanks...

been thinking of having the NT crew join a basketball league by october or november... kaya ba? post comments and your free scheds para we could organize early... thanks again

a lil OT
i really appreciate all the msgs of support you guys have extended to me when my lolo passed away... thanks. godbless
glad to hear from you again bro, well, cant wait for the training camp for the said league! sana walang age bracketing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

Originally Posted by wytboy55

if any of you guys want to play ball, we have a regular sched every friday nga lang at 6:30am onwards at club 650 libis. everyone is welcome to join, fee is 100 and time is unlimited. Yes, unlimited, you can practice shooting as long as you want or play basketball as long as you want. If anyone is interested, just come at the venue and you will see us playing there, look for me. you can bring friends also.

CLUB 650 (sixfifty) is just beside shopwise near citibank eastwood.
Sir, sa dell ka ba ngwwork?

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

guys sorry for not being able to get any scheds as of this time... medyo busy talaga... give me 2-3 weeks more... thanks...

been thinking of having the NT crew join a basketball league by october or november... kaya ba? post comments and your free scheds para we could organize early... thanks again

a lil OT
i really appreciate all the msgs of support you guys have extended to me when my lolo passed away... thanks. godbless
glad to hear from you again bro, well, cant wait for the training camp for the said league! sana walang age bracketing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

Glad you doing ok bro =) Yeah, I guess I can do that (league...)

yup sa dell po ako nagwowork... tuloy pa rin ang sched every friday, just feel free to come and play, no need to register.. sulit ang 100, may shower roomfully airconditioned yung shower room and unlimited playing time.. I usually stay for 1-2 hours after the game just to practice shooting.. just text me if youhave questions.. 09272818787, name is mark..

yup sa dell po ako nagwowork... tuloy pa rin ang sched every friday, just feel free to come and play, no need to register.. sulit ang 100, may shower room fully airconditioned yung shower room and unlimited playing time.. I usually stay for 1-2 hours after the game just to practice shooting.. just text me if you have questions.. 09272818787, name is mark..
Yah, nabangit sya ng kasama ko sa futsal(paolo corpuz). Try ko makilaro minsan
smile.gif

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

may shower sa room ni taken....nyehehehe
shower lang... walang extra service ok? loko ka tlaga gary!
roll.gif

@guys.. start posting your names if youre interested in forming a team.. mbt or mibl league sasalihan natin.. thanks
1. taken24
2. norman

maganda sa MBT maraming division na pwedeng pag-pipilian.. ok pa yung Organizer, safe laruan yung liga nila.

if any of you guys want to play ball, we have a regular sched every friday nga lang at 6:30am onwards at club 650 libis. everyone is welcome to join, fee is 100 and time is unlimited. Yes, unlimited, you can practice shooting as long as you want or play basketball as long as you want. If anyone is interested, just come at the venue and you will see us playing there, look for me. you can bring friends also.

CLUB 650 (sixfifty) is just beside shopwise near citibank eastwood.

bro wytboy55... 630am up2 wat time sched nyo? i'm interested kaso pwede pa ako after work mga 530pm and up. thanks!

roll.gif

@guys.. start posting your names if youre interested in forming a team.. mbt or mibl league sasalihan natin.. thanks
1. taken24
2. norman

Ano yung mga tourneys na yan bro? =)

Originally Posted by psx0529

roll.gif

1. taken24
2. norman
3. miko
4. randell

Ano yung mga tourneys na yan bro? =)

roll.gif

1. taken24
2. norman
3. miko
4. randell
5. Air Gnot (taken na ang number 24 hehehe, pareng norman, puede ba mahiram number 23?
laugh.gif
)

Anyways VIP ang treatment dun sa room ni taken24 as for my experience!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

^
laugh.gif
@ vip treatment

would love to join, but i'm pretty short
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

maybe after i join a regular saturday game first
wink.gif

1. taken24
2. norman
3. miko
4. randell
5. Air Gnot (taken na ang number 24 hehehe, pareng norman, puede ba mahiram number 23?
laugh.gif
)
6. superswag-d (free ako fri-sat-sun and sometimes thurs night... pero like manilaboyxix i would like to "try-out" for the team during the saturdaygames. where will the touney be held? kasi i'll be coming from las pinas... home of the soulja's hehehehe)

taken naba number 3? if not pareserve naman sir...

thanks!

hey allan, glad to hear from you again. Is it possible to join but I'm afraid I can't play in every game bcoz of the scheduling. thanks

Originally Posted by superswag

1. taken24
2. norman
3. miko
4. randell
laugh.gif
)
6. superswag-d (free ako fri-sat-sun and sometimes thurs night... pero like manilaboyxix i would like to "try-out" for the team during the saturday games. where will the touney be held? kasi i'll be coming from las pinas... home of the soulja's hehehehe)
7. richong (hopefully, sakto sa off k yng games-try-out mode din muna k for the sat game, il take it from there.# 10 or # 12)

taken naba number 3? if not pareserve naman sir...

thanks!

What exactly is MBT/MIBL? Di ko kabisado eh, sorry.

Well in any case, bahal na. I guess I can join you guys. I work from 9am-6pm pero pwede naman umalis ng maaga if needed. LOL.

1. taken24
2. norman
3. miko
4. randell
5. Air Gnot (taken na ang number 24 hehehe, pareng norman, puede ba mahiram number 23? )
6. superswag-d (free ako fri-sat-sun and sometimes thurs night... pero like manilaboyxix i would like to "try-out" for the team during the saturdaygames. where will the touney be held? kasi i'll be coming from las pinas... home of the soulja's hehehehe)
7. richong (hopefully, sakto sa off k yng games-try-out mode din muna k for the sat game, il take it from there.# 10 or # 12)
8. psx0529 (ako Gnot, no. 5 nalang! =P)

1. taken24
2. norman
3. miko
4. randell
5. Air Gnot (taken na ang number 24 hehehe, pareng norman, puede ba mahiram number 23? )
9. manilaboyxix student, but not studious so likely free most of the time
laugh.gif
#59 for me

sir taken et al,

update ko lng yun list para kasing ang haba nung sinulat ko mejo eye sore:

1. taken24
2. norman
3. miko
4. randell
6. superswag-d (free ako fri-sat-sun and sometimes thurs night... pero like manilaboyxix i would like to "try-out" for the team during the saturday games. #3)
9. manilaboyxix student, but not studious so likely free most of the time
laugh.gif
#59 for me

PS sponsored ba yun shoes natin ng nike? ala NCAA? tapos theyll come up with the "nike talk" colorway! hehehehe

laugh.gif
sana sponsored, kahit jersey nga lang at medyas

i'll be coming from the south though, alabang/laspinas area
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom