Basketball tayo!

see ya'll later tonight.

di pa ako natutulog masyado excited!

joke! still at the office. hahaha

take care guys...lookin forward to some good games as usual.

yehey! im in! see you guys later
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dawann

Originally Posted by urbandubista

fellas, here are the final details of tomorrow's try-out:

(as confirmed by sir allan/taken 24)

1. Ken
2. Ed
3. Richie RICH.
4. Dagz
5. Alfred
6. Eugene
7. busdriver
8. JonT
9. th3ic3mano
10. Jeremy
11. Gishtar
12. Jay-R - urbandubista
13. gh0stface05-JP
14. Miko
15. xXflight23Xx
16. Dawann

waiting list if there is: 1. rex

two serendra court
8-10 pm.

awww sayang naging busy ang weekend ko kaya hindi ako nakapunta man lang sa tryouts.. i guess makilaro na lang ako pagmeron pickup games na pwede maglaro new members.. kelan po schedule ng next game/s??
happy.gif

Happy New Year to all NT peeps!!!
happy.gif

if there would be games this sat can anyone auto-sign for me as soon as the list is posted?

appreciate it!

peace

nice game last night, guys.

it was an off night for me...badly outta shape/ haha

yeah...good luck to the chosen ones.
smile.gif

most of us were out of shape bro.. LOL... Like what Jaiy-r and Francis said.. good luck to the chosen ones, pa humble pa kayo jay-r at francis e sigurado nakayo dun.. anyways even if we make it or not, Ed , Ken and I were planning to put up a team and join another league, it's kinda like a barangay league sowe hope this will push through. It will be on summer so let's keep playing and stay in shape.

@dagz pantay pantay lang lahat bro. and those who will choose dont really get to see us play most of the time. kaya 'goodluck' applies to everyone.

puwede ba mag-join sa ligang yan? heee heee...

make sure numbers were written legibly last night and you dont have those busted batts and no-signal-at-all phones. that text message is a real thrill.

Originally Posted by wytboy55

most of us were out of shape bro.. LOL... Like what Jaiy-r and Francis said.. good luck to the chosen ones, pa humble pa kayo jay-r at francis e sigurado na kayo dun.. anyways even if we make it or not, Ed , Ken and I were planning to put up a team and join another league, it's kinda like a barangay league so we hope this will push through. It will be on summer so let's keep playing and stay in shape.
at hindi mo na talaga ako yayain nyan?? tsk tsk

Back
Top Bottom