Basketball Thread About Nothing

Not gonna say I'm the best shooter but no one on this board can beat me 1 on 1. I put that on my daddy

View media item 1942849
I'm not saying I'm the nicest on this board. But I played overseas in turkey for 2 yrs in the Air Force. You not beating me 1 on 1 bruh. I'm either gonna post you up, cause pretty sure your not taller than me, or just beat you off the dribble.

Last edited:
I dislike the dude that think he has handles but wants to run PG.

The shorter dudes that think they are fast because of their short legs until you lock them down then want to call foul because they are not use to the D.

How many dribbles we get 3 right?
Yeah we can play that

Not gonna say I'm the best shooter but no one on this board can beat me 1 on 1. I put that on my daddy
where are you located?
Indiana where the true ballers come from
You ain't good enough playa, my triple threat game is too real.
I'm Paul George with the clamps Pa. 

Ay what's yall celebrations after you knock down a couple 3's in a row? What's yall swag like?
i dont celebrate regular occasions doggie
Do you celebrate after dunking or just run back on D?
I usually don't celebrate but I play in my HS alumni basketball league where hella former D1 bball players play in. Hit 3 straight 3 balls last game and I couldn't help but to hit this

We play in the semi finals this weekend. Winning team gets $5k to split among 7 players

i lost so much respect from  my coworkers a couple yrs ago. They can ball and are 6'1 and over and thought i was good becuase i talk a good game. 

We ran to a gym for pickup and they gave me the ball to the run the point and i was like nah someone else run point, there mouth dropped and was subject to only setting screens and spot up shooting.

i hate that i cant dribble with my left that well. 

I play like a 2011 Jason Kidd. Hate playing with gunners, buddy ball ******, non hoppers...and ISO ball dudes. Here's my pickup ball draft breakdown.

6ft 215Lbs Pass first PG

Strengths:
-Can guard 1-3 very well. Good defender on/off ball
-Cerebral on the court. Great in P&R and feeding hot hand
-Good post scorer and passer
-Leader of men
-Great handle

Weaknesses:
-Doesn't get out in transition
-inconsistent jump shooter. Passes up open shots
-doesn't rebound at a high rate.
-injury prone, and poor conditioning.
-can't turn the corner or elevate anymore
-declining actual vision. Refuses to wear contacts. Wears Glasses occasionally :smh:

It's important to know yourself in pickup. I used to be a big time scorer til my back issues, and conditioning went to sht. Now, I'm an excellent facilitator and defender. De facto PG.

You surround me with a shooter, an athletic "big"...and a secondary ball handler......I'm not coming off the court :pimp:.

I play like a 2011 Jason Kidd. Hate playing with gunners, buddy ball ******, non hoppers...and ISO ball dudes. Here's my pickup ball draft breakdown.

6ft 215Lbs Pass first PG

Strengths:
-Can guard 1-3 very well. Good defender on/off ball
-Cerebral on the court. Great in P&R and feeding hot hand
-Good post scorer and passer
-Leader of men
-Great handle

Weaknesses:
-Doesn't get out in transition
-inconsistent jump shooter. Passes up open shots
-doesn't rebound at a high rate.
-injury prone, and poor conditioning.
-can't turn the corner or elevate anymore
-declining actual vision. Refuses to wear contacts. Wears Glasses occasionally :smh:

It's important to know yourself in pickup. I used to be a big time scorer til my back issues, and conditioning went to sht. Now, I'm an excellent facilitator and defender. De facto PG.

You surround me with a shooter, an athletic "big"...and a secondary ball handler......I'm not coming off the court :pimp:.
Damn wavy you the homie but the weaknesses are a scary turnoff. :lol:

Hate playing with the super heavy dude that hangs in the post sweating freaking bullets :x if he's on the court I'm just shooting never taking it to the rack. Not tryna be doused in fluids.,

Hate playing with the super heavy dude that hangs in the post sweating freaking bullets
sick.gif
if he's on the court I'm just shooting never taking it to the rack. Not tryna be doused in fluids.,
Or even worse when you had to go shirts and skins in gym or bball practice 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

I really hate the super sad *** dude who shouldn't even be playing but he's trying to get a workout in that complains that he doesn't get the ball. Like dog you ******* suck get outta here 

Damn wavy you the homie but the weaknesses are a scary turnoff. :lol:

:rofl:

You say that now until you get open looks off of perfectly timed passes.....all b/c dudes are doubling me once I start killing smaller guards in the post. Think a more flashy Andre Miller.

I really be strapping too. Feel like I can guard most dudes on the perimeter. I hold up well against some D-1 dudes. Now the transition game...I might lead the break a few times, or a quick outlet. But I leave the rebounding and leak outs to them bouncy energy dudes.

It's funny. I play completely different from how I did a few years ago. Dudes that know me from back in the hooping days think I'll come out and be on some go to scorer sht. They be surprised as hell when I turn down 15ftrs for pocket passes :lol:.

Swear :lol:

Whatever happened to dude who was trying to make it as a pro player? WayneWashington or something like that?

Have you seen the vid he posted of his handles or lack there of? EWD is what we like to call BBQ chicken or a Burger.

Back
Top Bottom