Basketball Thread About Nothing

Whats the wildest rule you guys ever came across?

Some I ran into:

-If you get fouled, you MUST say "foul", not "ball", "thats me", "and one, ect. You have to say the word, "foul". (Somewhat understandable.)

-If you call "foul" and make the shot, point doesn't count.(That's just whoopie cushion. :smh:)
Somebody called 3 in the key one time and 5 sec in bound violation :lol: :smh:

Those calls didn't get respected

Last edited:
Pretty much
laugh.gif
if you wanna **** your **** up diving for a loose ball I'm laughing at you. If you're on my team I'm gonna say good hustle
laugh.gif
So, meaning to say, you're mad because you want that dude on your team? 
laugh.gif
 Jk.

Short 5'5" dudes think they're John Stockton. 
mean.gif
 Even worse when they tell you to post up because you're 6ft or taller 
eyes.gif
roll.gif
Those are the people who never played organized ball and aren't aware that just because someone is 6' of higher, isn't a 'big man'.

I always let my 6'6 bro-in-law run point because his natural position is a guard...but no, whenever we play, we always get the one guy who complains why I play in the post and he doesn't. 

Whats the wildest rule you guys ever came across?

Some I ran into:

-If you get fouled, you MUST say "foul", not "ball", "thats me", "and one, ect. You have to say the word, "foul". (Somewhat understandable.)

-If you call "foul" and make the shot, point doesn't count.(That's just whoopie cushion. :smh:)
Somebody called 3 in the key one time and 5 sec in bound violation :lol: :smh:

Those calls didn't get respected
Bruh. :lol:

But you guys call out when people travel, right? Or am I doing too much? lol

i dont mind dudes who grab and throw elbows but if you do it to me im coming right back at you and if you have a problem with being hit with an elbow I lose all respect for you 

if a guy rolls the ball at me during checkup i am never picking it up. that's a delay of gm. bounce it or hand it to me.

-The idea that the smallest dude on either team has to be the point guard. Never understood the logic, height does not determine dribbling ability.

-"The Home Boy" When two dudes who rode together and expect to play on the same team have to guard each other because of how the teams were picked. The defense is non-existent, epspecially from the dude that was the passenger in the vehicle. For fear he might have to find another ride home, or they may argue on the ride home.

-The impromtu dunk contest that holds up games when ten are on the floor ready to play

-When there is a game going on and there are 6 available hoops throughout the gym but people have to shoot on the rims that are being used for that game.

-10 people are in the gym ready to play, but people want to wait until the "stars" show up before teams ae picked.

-"The Matthew Delavadova" guy who is out of control but when dudes are on his team. they claim he is just playing hard. But are ready to snap on him when he is their opponent.

Last edited:
:rofl: Those are the people who never played organized ball and aren't aware that just because someone is 6' of higher, isn't a 'big man'.

They want cats built like curry running the 5 because they're the "obvious" pg. how about there's no place for you in a real game you earl boykins sized bastard. Hate those guys lol.

dudes who lie about tipping a ball out when they clearly touched it

if you need to lie to win a pick up game you're a scrub 

That guy that calls for the ball like hes on offense, when hes really on defense for the other team.

This is a move you use to prey on the weak. You can tell if a cat is shook, lost, nervous, or whatever and you capitalize on it. I can't tell you how many times this has worked lmao. But doing it more than once is not the move at all.

That guy that calls for the ball like hes on offense, when hes really on defense for the other team.
This is a move you use to prey on the weak. You can tell if a cat is shook, lost, nervous, or whatever and you capitalize on it. I can't tell you how many times this has worked lmao. But doing it more than once is not the move at all.
always gotta hit em up with the "thank you!" like eminem in criminal when it works 

dudes who lie about tipping a ball out when they clearly touched it

if you need to lie to win a pick up game you're a scrub 
They not trying to be respectful. They trying to WIN. Word to Courtney B Vance.
in a game without refs you gotta respect the game, if you lying about not touching the ball when everyone saw you touch the ball you get no respect and probably have no game 

When you and your boy end up on different teams.

:lol: Gotta get em.

Back
Top Bottom