Basketball Thread About Nothing

I'll gladly guard the bigger guy I ain't trying to run
laugh.gif

Easy box out too.

How about the big man who ONLY wants to shoot threes? I'm the opposite. Little man always jumping and trying to outrebound the big guys
roll.gif
Same here. Idk why people don't like playing in the post.

Bunch of Kobe Bryant's everywhere want to shoot 3's and fadeaway J's lol.

Same here. Idk why people don't like playing in the post.

Bunch of Kobe Bryant's everywhere want to shoot 3's and fadeaway J's lol.

It's gonna get even worse now with all these little kids wanting to be steph. Son changed the game.

Last edited:

The most frustrating thing about being a big man is knowing you have a better shot than the guards but you gotta play the post and just watch dudes miss.
mean.gif
sick.gif
YES. My goodness, some of these folks don't know how to play within their game. 

That guy that calls for the ball like hes on offense, when hes really on defense for the other team.
This is a move you use to prey on the weak. You can tell if a cat is shook, lost, nervous, or whatever and you capitalize on it. I can't tell you how many times this has worked lmao. But doing it more than once is not the move at all.
When i don't know who is on my team and I want to be a team player I get caught with it. Depending on my team im taking hella shots if they are not producing 
ohwell.gif

When theres 2 captains and 7 people and youre asian so you dont get picked so you on the sideline practicing your handles waitin for someone to get hurt.

How about the big man who ONLY wants to shoot threes? I'm the opposite. Little man always jumping and trying to outrebound the big guys
roll.gif
Or the big men that played college/very little NBA that want to shoot threes. Like na dude get in the paint, that is not your game...

idk bout yall but i hate when a female tries to run with the big dawgs. i can't play like my usual self a girl is on the court. it dont emmm matter how raw she is. i played with females who played collegiate level and overseas and its the same story each time. girls physically cant physically keep up with dudes that can actually hoop.

I'm playing like 60% defence and still blocking the females every shot and dudes looking at me funny like I'm supposed to go easy on her

I play to win b

I'm playing like 60% defence and still blocking the females every shot and dudes looking at me funny like I'm supposed to go easy on her

I play to win b

i don't even remember the last time i played pick up with a girl on the court. i think a couple years back i played in a co-ed tourny :smh: and it was horrible. the tourny didn't allow guys to block or guard girls lol

I'm fat bruh. I'll hustle and assist like Rondo. Leave me open I'm Melo bruh. Straight water. 3 to da dome

I play to win b
I remember I blocked a girl shot during a pick up game. She was taller than me and played collegiate ball and I got the same looks. 
laugh.gif

A while back we were picking teams and there was a girl in the cut. At the last second some new dude steps on the court and guy who was gonna stuck with the girl asks if he wanna play. You could tell the girl was pissed she didn't get picked and had to sit out until the next game. Well some lady who was working out on a machine near the court saw this whole thing go down and gets up and comes onto the court and asks why the girl couldn't play. I was so glad I wasn't a captain. I homer simpson gif into the bushes and just waited for the game to start. A true feminist stopped her workout to fight for equal rights lmao.

Yeah. I'm not trying to play ball with any girls unless it's one on one with my girl joking around, stuffing her shot, driving by her, etc...

Another stereotype is fat dude who in inexplicably nice
laugh.gif

I played with this one dude that looked like Fat Joe, he was breaking ankles.
sick.gif
  He had to take breaks to get his inhaler
my older brother

years ago, he went on a vacation to acapulco, joined a bball tourney and returned with a 2 foot mvp trophy

he has asthma too

Last edited:
I've played a couple pick up games with my girl cousin from time to time. I trusted her running point and making smart decisions off pick and rolls.

idk bout yall but i hate when a female tries to run with the big dawgs. i can't play like my usual self a girl is on the court. it dont emmm matter how raw she is. i played with females who played collegiate level and overseas and its the same story each time. girls physically cant physically keep up with dudes that can actually hoop.
When you step on the court and want to play/guard me like a dude all that female stuff goes out the window. Ask the chicks that played at LSU but wanted to get runs in at the rec. 

I wanted to join their scout team for free gear and to give them that work.

I love when dudes from other teams call me Jeremy Lin, that's when I reply ya momma coochie love Jeremy Lin too. 

N when they get that ball......"GIVE HIM SPACE HE DON'T WANT TO SHOOT" rims out
nthat.gif
Atleast you were referenced to Jeremy Lin.

I was once referenced to Robert "Tractor" Traylor 
mean.gif

I'm not even big!

When you step on the court and want to play/guard me like a dude all that female stuff goes out the window. Ask the chicks that played at LSU but wanted to get runs in at the rec. 

I actually enjoy playing with girls on the court because they're fundamentally sound than some folks on play hahaha.

I actually enjoy playing with girls on the court because they're fundamentally sound than some folks on play hahaha.
I don't like all the pump fakes they do. It is not even guard type pump fakes more like grade school fundamentally pump fakes...

Has the dude that shows up with tights, All under armor and shooting sleeve who goes 2-20 and yells at everyone on his team when they miss, been mention yet cause I hate those dudes

Back
Top Bottom