Basketball Thread About Nothing

Atleast you were referenced to Jeremy Lin.

I was once referenced to Robert "Tractor" Traylor 
mean.gif

I'm not even big!
laugh.gif
 Lin is trash though, and it's probably more of the racial then game similarities....shrugs

Pet peeve playing half court and I take back everything. Hate when someone gets a steal or an airball and don't take it back= cheap buckets
i never take back a steal or airball on half court :lol:

Has the dude that shows up with tights, All under armor and shooting sleeve who goes 2-20 and yells at everyone on his team when they miss, been mention yet cause I hate those dudes
He plays for the Cavs and self proclaimed greatest in the world

Pet peeve playing half court and I take back everything. Hate when someone gets a steal or an airball and don't take it back= cheap buckets
i never take back a steal or airball on half court
laugh.gif
Get that cardio going breh

Short 5'5" dudes think they're John Stockton. :smh:  Even worse when they tell you to post up because you're 6ft or taller :rolleyes

:lol: :lol:

A dude tried to tell me this on Sunday... never met him before, I'm not THAT much taller than my dude and he's steady looking me in the eye; "post up post up!" :rolleyes

After the 2nd possession in a row of him saying it... "bruh wtf, just put it here" **with my right palm in the air**

This my first time ever seeing you in life, don't try to coach me lil bruh, you ain't Coach K and I'm not no 15' Okafor b

Last edited:

Short 5'5" dudes think they're John Stockton. 
mean.gif
 Even worse when they tell you to post up because you're 6ft or taller 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

A dude tried to tell me this on Sunday... never met him before, I'm not THAT much taller than my dude and he's steady looking me in the eye saying "post up post up!"
eyes.gif
after the 2nd time, "bruh wtf, just put it here" **with my right palm in the air**
I HATE when ****** tell me to post up and expect me to be Kareem down there. I'm 6'2 not 7'2

i never take back a steal or airball on half court :lol:
You not suppose to take it back off steals and air balls :lol:
I think he means dudes who take it wayyy too seriously.

Dudes who get all in people faces over a pick up game.
That's the I didn't come to play, I came to fight type of dude :smh: Especially if he's losing.

Last edited:
I was in this hood *** night league a few years ago and swear to god the ref called a foul on this dude who was complaining ALL night and he gets in the refs face like squares up on him like "***** on bloods that ain't a foul" and the ref ******* up and reverses the call :rofl:

Nobody would do anything dude was built like a tank :lol:

i love being one of the tallest guys on the floor and getting to post up

so much easier than having to run around 

I love the bigger dudes who don't care about getting offensive touches but are all hustle when it comes to getting rebounds and cutting off the ball.

i never take back a steal or airball on half court
laugh.gif
You not suppose to take it back off steals and air balls
laugh.gif
That's like getting a rebound playing full court and making a bucket on the opposing team's net. It's cheap

I love the bigger dudes who don't care about getting offensive touches but are all hustle when it comes to getting rebounds and cutting off the ball.

I cant stand playing with guys like you. Want us to run the full length of the court, chasing down your rebounds, while you pretend to be Kobe. :smh:

#feedyourbigman

One time, I went ahead a played the post. Dude guarding me cant hold me. They go to me like 4 time straight, we go up by 4. I guess one dudes got in his feelings or something, starting going all AI on us, stop giving it to me and the other team comes back and wins. :stoneface:

i'm not trying to play with george mikan out there. i want my bigs setting screenings and popping for that 3 ball

Last edited:
I cant stand playing with guys like you. Want us to run the full length of the court, chasing down your rebounds, while you pretend to be Kobe.
mean.gif

#feedyourbigman

One time, I went ahead a played the post. Dude guarding me cant hold me. They go to me like 4 time straight, we go up by 4. I guess one dudes got in his feelings or something, starting going all AI on us, stop giving it to me and the other team comes back and wins.
indifferent.gif
nah b. Although I am more confident in taking those shots knowing my big man will get those rebounds. I never leave him out to dry.

Especially when I see the hustle.

I see you cutting or posting up. You gonna get yours b.

i feel like my game is most effective if i got a competent big. setting solid screens, scoring from the post, pick and popping, switching and hedging hard on screens, protecting the paint, etc. that's that **** i do like.

The key is to have ppl with somewhat good/solid basketball IQ's. Cause if they're trash, they're trash. ****** think cause they can dunk a basketball or shoot an open jumpshot they're good. Nah b.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom